[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

CHECK OUT THE PRICE ON PREMIUMS IN 2012

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-premium-pr-metallic-silver-white-anthracite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Premo Janoski.

You like Stefan Janoski’s signature shoes but want to spend a little more. No problem! Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Premium. The Metallic Silver/White/Anthracite styled shoe releases Spring 2012. Regular versions of the Zoom Stefan Janoski will retail for $78 next year but this premium model will net a $90 price point.

CHECK OUT THE PRICE ON PREMIUMS IN 2012

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-premium-pr-metallic-silver-white-anthracite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Premo Janoski.

You like Stefan Janoski’s signature shoes but want to spend a little more. No problem! Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Premium. The Metallic Silver/White/Anthracite styled shoe releases Spring 2012. Regular versions of the Zoom Stefan Janoski will retail for $78 next year but this premium model will net a $90 price point.

BLACK BLACK MIDS AND NAVY MIDS ARE COMING IN JULY ALONG WITH THOSE BLACK CANVAS LOWS...PICS ARE ABOVE

BLACK BLACK MIDS AND NAVY MIDS ARE COMING IN JULY ALONG WITH THOSE BLACK CANVAS LOWS...PICS ARE ABOVE

i've been wearing my pair and i still haven't broke them in...that part that 23rakim said...that's my biggest problem

i wonder if going up a size will help solve that problem

i've been wearing my pair and i still haven't broke them in...that part that 23rakim said...that's my biggest problem

i wonder if going up a size will help solve that problem

Those all black mid janoskis look nice! I own 6 pairs of janoskis by the way. Love 'em. But I suggest you go half size down from your actual size since the shoes aren't padded and run a bit narrow.

Those all black mid janoskis look nice! I own 6 pairs of janoskis by the way. Love 'em. But I suggest you go half size down from your actual size since the shoes aren't padded and run a bit narrow.

bf9db5e9642e2ae834eeccf177c75511.jpg

pimp.gif

I'm feeling the addition of the Leather Lace on the back heel portion.

Reminds me of a Boat-Shoe.

bf9db5e9642e2ae834eeccf177c75511.jpg

pimp.gif

I'm feeling the addition of the Leather Lace on the back heel portion.

Reminds me of a Boat-Shoe.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

this one may be coming up next year...Stefan's twitter
87252ecd0b264b558b9cdf89b26f45d1_7.jpg
^^ Straps make the shoes look ugly!!! The janoskis should stay away from straps!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom