[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Man I wish I lived in NYC or la sometimes :smh: if you want something out there and don't get it it's your fault

Last edited:
Man I wish I lived in NYC or la sometimes :smh: if you want something out there and don't get it it's your fault

That is NOT true! The beast in LA and NYC are legendary! You have NO idea how much corruption and back door dealings run rampant in both cities involving sneakers. I know managers that have sold their entire size runs of sneakers to resellers knowingly. It's a different type of animal out there.

That is NOT true! The beast in LA and NYC are legendary! You have NO idea how much corruption and back door dealings run rampant in both cities involving sneakers. I know managers that have sold their entire size runs of sneakers to resellers knowingly. It's a different type of animal out there.

Exactly.

Like most Janoski hypebeasts...

laugh.gif

Just kidding, glad you got yours.
threw a rep your way cause you were at 666 reps hahaha

if anyone is in the DC area, Palace 5ive will have the florals in stock tomorrow. they open at 11am. price: $130

Good luck!

Just picked up a size 11 from ebay for $150 so I'm happy 
happy.gif
. Anyone know where I can get that SB logo shirt in the digi floral?

Well, missed out on the release around here. Managed to set up a trade on craigslist for my size in the florals for my extra pair of concord dunks. better than paying resell prices. Nothing under $160 on craigslist around here

Local spot put up a pic of florals last week saying we got them in. So I give them a call, and ask if they have a 10.5.. they said yea we do, without really looking. I asked him nicely to double check so he looked, and said yup, we still got em. I say great on my way there. He calls me back 5 minutes later saying he can't sell em until the boss comes in, he will be there all day tomorrow. (this call was Tuesday and he told me to come get them Wednesday when the boss was there.

I go to the spot, i'm standing in front of the store before they open. Boss opens shop, I ask him about the florals and he said "oh nah we cant sell them till Saturday". I am like dude just told me yesterday to come tomorrow when you were here... ended up just saying aight, i will be here bright and early saturday morning.

First in line (only one) and when of the dudes opens up Saturday morning.. he opens up the shipment of the florals, asks what sz.. i say 10.5 and hes like nah we dont have a 10.5. Wtf? And on top of that they wanted 150 a pair? ****. I called Tuesday and they had a 10.5, then they didn't sell them until Saturday (allegedly) and somehow the 10.5 is gone... Great. Never going there again.

Back
Top Bottom