[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Circle A in San Jose got NINE pairs. Bastard owner couldn't even open the box yesterday to see how many pairs he got. He even told me on the phone yesterday he wouldn't know how much they would cost until he opened the box. There were 50 people in line. I was probably about 35. There were guys that got there at 6:30am who were 10-12 in line and got shut out. Would have been nice to get the volts as a consolation, but it was hot and once the Florals were gone I was pissed.

Stop supporting that shop if it treats its customers like that...
Uhh, that's the plan.

I'm pretty sure the guy selling the shirts on ebay is making them himself. Does anyone know where I can find an image of the print? I'm gonna make some socks and a shirt but so far this is the best I have.

Well my friend has one of those shirt pressers and you can use them to customize elites. 

Here's a nike sb logo I whipped up using that print. I think it would look better with the actual print but I think this looks fairly nice.

I got lucky here in Houston yesterday. I was in a line of about 25 and they ran out after the first 10 people. Some dude popped out holding my 12s and rocking some 9 feet. Cost me $15 more than retail but was worth it. I almost gave up on these joints. Glad I didn't, they are sweet.

I got lucky here in Houston yesterday. I was in a line of about 25 and they ran out after the first 10 people. Some dude popped out holding my 12s and rocking some 9 feet. Cost me $15 more than retail but was worth it. I almost gave up on these joints. Glad I didn't, they are sweet.
not bad. what was retail of your shop?

Im waiting for 4 shops in my area to stock and luckily for me they wont be camping type of affairs. If not i may just h ave to do some wheeling nad dealing with the pairs i have to get the size i want. hope it dont go that route tho.

Last edited:
the extra flat laces on the Digi Florals are ugly. make them look too much like a vans knock off with a nice cw. keep the cords

Im waiting for 4 shops in my area to stock and luckily for me they wont be camping type of affairs. If not i may just h ave to do some wheeling nad dealing with the pairs i have to get the size i want. hope it dont go that route tho.
yea, i say just sell the pairs you have (im guessing they're not your size right?) and get the pairs you need

:lol: @ the hype Janoskis are receiving now.

People talking about making Elite socks with floral print, making these damn shoes into some Foams or LeBron's.

Last edited:
Wow so I call my Niketown today just like I been doing everyday to check on the Florals. They say they sold out last Tuesday..That's some BS because I called that day and every other and was always told they weren't in store by the employees. Very disappointed with the people there, wack. Guess eBay is the only option really at this point.

I am very new to Janoskis, usually only wearing roshes, frees, or flyknits. I bought a pair of grey/mint janoskis from premier boutique a few months back and tried to wear them today and they rubbed the sides of my feet so bad and hurt the whole time I was wearing them. Will they get more comfortable with wear?

I am very new to Janoskis, usually only wearing roshes, frees, or flyknits. I bought a pair of grey/mint janoskis from premier boutique a few months back and tried to wear them today and they rubbed the sides of my feet so bad and hurt the whole time I was wearing them. Will they get more comfortable with wear?
They're pretty stiff and do need to be broken in. Higher socks might also help but IMO look horrible with these. No shows for these

if you guys WANT a RE-released nike janoski digi floral camo then go on nike.com click the live chat and request for 482972-900 which is the style code for janoski digi flower. they told me if we get lots of requests then the chance of them coming back for a quickstrike release would be high. so if you guys dont want to pay 2-3x retail price then let them know wussup! be patient  guys

They're pretty stiff and do need to be broken in. Higher socks might also help but IMO look horrible with these. No shows for these

Thanks man. Repped. It was along the sides of my foot near the toes, I don't know if my foot is maybe too wide for them? I've never had a problem with width before though.

if you guys WANT a RE-released nike janoski digi floral camo then go on nike.com click the live chat and request for 482972-900 which is the style code for janoski digi flower. they told me if we get lots of requests then the chance of them coming back for a quickstrike release would be high. so if you guys dont want to pay 2-3x retail price then let them know wussup! be patient  guys
just missed out on a chance to cop for $165. but i just chatted with a rep and she did say she'll submit feedback that I'd like to see a restock. Repped for the suggestion - hopefully they get enough of this feedback to re-release

Back
Top Bottom