Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

vcivad0.bmp

REVIEW: Nike Shox VC IV

Left to Right: Black/Varsity Red-White, White/Varsity Purple-Varsity Red, White/Varsity Red-White, White/Royal Blue-Varsity Red, White/Black-Varsity Red

k101_vc4_1.jpg

Already released
Retail- $109.99

VCIVimage2.jpg

Release date- January 15, 2005
Retail- $109.99

310379_011_A.jpg

Release date: February 7, 2005
Retail: $109.99
Chinese word on tongue means "Phoenix"

Phoenix -- A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence
or beauty; a paragon.
k101_vc4_2.jpg

Release date- February 20, 2005
Retail- $109.99

k101_vc4_3.jpg

Release date- March 10, 2005
Retail- $109.99

310379_101_A.jpg

Release date- Unknown
Retail- $109.99

whitepack.bmp

There will also be a Carolina colorway released at the same time as a Silver/White VC IV. They're being released simultaneously but different portions of the US are getting different shoes.

http://groups.msn.com/NikeShoxVCIV/shoebox.msnw

There will also be a Carolina colorway released at the same time as a Silver/White VC IV. They're being released simultaneously but different portions of the US are getting different shoes.

My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

I totally overlooked the fact that they had an "F" on the sole. And the white/red joints are tempting. Thanks for the pics and info!

the a/s colorway is :pimp:
pimp.gif
!!

consider those copped
"I ain't a perfect man. I'm trying to do the best that I canwith what it is I have."

Umi Says
Mos Def

Anyone know if there are going to be any lows???
Maybe the carolina colorway??? *fingers crossed*

Thank You Sir.

This was needed.

Now someone post some pictures of the White/Carolina VC IVs. >:
mad.gif

Tarheel
Rashad McCants[/b]
"Born To Be Hated"​

I swear, outside of NT, nobody likes any of VC's shoes...except the VC 2's.

The IV's are boring.
Wanted: Size 12 VNDS/DS Nubucks and Cement 3s.
IM me at Adman0588

^^^ f could have two meanings ~ it's a fort symbol in music, because carter used to play music in h.s (I believe). And fort stands for loud/strong
of The Raps​

Hopefully the following article will answer your questions about the outsoles...

Toronto, ON - For the first time ever, Canadian ballers and sneakerheads have an opportunity to get their hands on the exclusive Vince Carter IV.

The Nike Shox VC IV basketball system is inspired by Vince Carter of the Toronto Raptors, one of basketball's most high flying, exciting and dynamic players. "With the VC IV we've combined a 6-column Shox system with forefoot Zoom Air to provide superior heel to toe transition to help translate Vince's energy into smooth, explosive elevation," says Tracy Teague, Footwear Design Director of Nike Basketball and VC4 designer. "There are several musical connotations in the VC IV from the Treble Clef and Forte' symbol on the outsole, to the music bar and percussion notes on the upper. We've tried to bring another side of Vince into the overall design execution."

The 4th edition of the Vince Carter signature sneaker is exclusive to Canada and now more accessible to consumers with a retail price of $179.99 (CDN funds). "Nike Shox VC IV is designed to propel one of the game's best players to the highest levels of explosiveness, responsiveness and quickness," says Derek Kent, Head of Corporate Communications, Nike Canada. "Vince is a tremendous athlete and we are thrilled that he is introducing an exclusive colourway to Canada."

Quote:
I totally overlooked the fact that they had an "F" on the sole. And the white/red joints are tempting. Thanks for the pics and info!

Actually it's not an "F."

On one of the soles, there's a treble clef and the other an "F," or for those who read music, forte (meaning loud) As previously mentioned.

This touch was added to compliment Vince's passion for music (he plays the saxophone) and represent his game (loud).
[/b]​

Can someone photoshop the black/red/white and switch the red and white color placement. Just curious as to how that would look.

I agree, the black/white/red were destined to be with the away Blazer jerseys... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]
s55​

phoenix is probably being used as the mythological symbol. similar to "the rebirth" inside of the VC3 all-star. the phoenix is usually a symbol of being reborn.

i do mandarin n d pheonix character on d vc4 looks very artsy n old fashioned but nice like b4 d maoist movement changed most of d mendarin texts
but i stil like d vc4's blac/red/white look :pimp:
pimp.gif
hope it performs s good

does any1 know wn its droppin in malaysia?

I think they are very nice to hoop in but they will be slept on because its endorser doesn't play in the NBA anymore.....
"Can you tell me which way I should go?"
"Where are you going?"
"I don't know...."
"Then it doesn't matter."

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope it performs s good
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They perform great!

:tongue:
tongue.gif
sorry i 4got i already read d review ahaha blur me

Back
Top Bottom