**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Right here.....say no more fam, here's the outfit to match your flyknits. FLAME ON!!!!!!!
blamoimg_4385.jpg

It's hard to make all that blue work in an outfit. To be honest, a lot of the matching tech fleece windrunners and joggers I find hard to style if it's all one color. I prefer the color blocked windrunners.
Think the win like '82 is the wrong color here. All white would look better

they're easy to wear if you just carry yourself well and have a "cool-guy" face

it's all about your attitude/demeanor/aura/whatever you wanna call it and simply not looking like a dork

A lot of pro athletes wear their TF so freaking undersized it's ridiculous. Saw Cesc Fabregas and Victor Moses from Chelsea FC with their TF pants high and tucked into tube socks too.

lol we got some fashion experts here. We need to discuss more on how to style nike clothing. get that athleisure /streetwear look on lol

Lol i agree with you. I mainly wear my Tech Fleece/ Knit tops with black jeans or my TF/K pants. But my pants, Ill usually just wear a plain black or white tee.

Lol i agree with you. I mainly wear my Tech Fleece/ Knit tops with black jeans or my TF/K pants. But my pants, Ill usually just wear a plain black or white tee.
I like sticking with neutral / faded earth colors for tops/ bottoms to let the shoes shine and do the talking. If wearing darker shoes, lighter clothes. Darker clothes for brighter shoes.

85B7D639-DF1E-49D6-889D-444C0EE3BF06.jpeg
A bit disappointed and hoping you might have some insights. I picked these TF pants up a few weeks ago, with tags. Pulled them out for the first time to wear and after literally a few minutes I noticed this. Seems the large pocket seam is pulling resulting in this ripple on the front. Anyone else have this problem and any way to fix?

85B7D639-DF1E-49D6-889D-444C0EE3BF06.jpeg
A bit disappointed and hoping you might have some insights. I picked these TF pants up a few weeks ago, with tags. Pulled them out for the first time to wear and after literally a few minutes I noticed this. Seems the large pocket seam is pulling resulting in this ripple on the front. Anyone else have this problem and any way to fix?
Never seen that try ironing it

Back
Top Bottom