**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn. I love tf and other sweats but i still love denim and wear it almost everyday to work.

Is it me or does the newer tech fleece have less diaper butt to them? I have a camo pair of pants that fit like a glove while the older ones have a diaper butt sag to them in the back.

Or is it the “tapered fit”? Either way I can’t go back to diaper butt. My buns are on point and deserve better
lol

Hey everyone I’m new here. Question for tech fleece experts.
I have Tech Fleece from 2016 and 2015 and wear a medium. Went into Nike today and mediums of 2018 fit me baggier. The smalls fit me more like mediums of before. Is this a thing or am I tripping? Called Nike and they said they never ever change sizing to avoid returns of previous models. Not sure if I should be sizing down on new models. Thanks
The tech fleece items released in the summer are definitely sized larger. The windrunner medium fit like a large.

The tech fleece items released in the summer are definitely sized larger. The windrunner medium fit like a large.

Ok so I’m not crazy. I had the same experience. Also I tried on the black and dark blue tech fleece zip hoodie in small and fit amazing. Tried on the light gray (photo attached) in 2 different stores in size small and it fit kinda baggy or different. Arms too long and roomy especially. So weird. Wonder if all light gray is messed up or just had bad luck.

Attachments

• 4BF9B20B-5621-48CE-AA65-E3D4287645CD.png
    4BF9B20B-5621-48CE-AA65-E3D4287645CD.png
    595.3 KB · Views: 29
Sizing varies - I tried on two pairs of 36s in store. One was ridiculously tight, one was right on. Go TTS.

EDIT: Just know they run rather short. Definitely cut length-wise for the sneaker-game

Thanks for the feed back!
I wear a 34 or 36 and I’m thinking of ordering a 36 or 38 cuz of how short the length is! I found some smaller sizes at the clearance store in Az mills couple weeks ago! That store is very hit or miss! But there has been times that I found ton of tech pieces for the whole family!

Gonna try and out do salacious crumb at least once. Lol. These are like khaki dress pants. Found at Burlington in east Brunswick Nj
Found that exact item in south jersey. Wasn't on red tag clearance and paid 40, but is worth every cent. Taper on those pants are good with the elastic and are a little cropped. Perfect for showing off your shoes. That secret side zip pocket is useful too. I believe it's also water proof

Found that exact item in south jersey. Wasn't on red tag clearance and paid 40, but is worth every cent. Taper on those pants are good with the elastic and are a little cropped. Perfect for showing off your shoes. That secret side zip pocket is useful too. I believe it's also water proof

Yeah my local Burlington didn’t have my size and were 39.99. But I travel around a bit for work and happened to stumble across them.
You’re right. Great fit

Be aware that newer "tech fleece" come in Slim and Standard fits nowadays. I purchased some pants on NDC and it came in a bit loose, so I looked at the details and it stated standard fit.

Screenshot_20190111-102213_Nike.jpg
2nd opinion someone said these are trash a few pages back anyone seen these in hand or had

"Tech Icon" stuff is not great, IMO. The fabric is extremely polyester/spandex heavy, and doesn't feel like old Tech Fleece. Doesn't lay as well on the body either, IMO.

In contrast, the "Tech Pack" pants that they ran through the 2nd half of last year were fantastic.

"Tech Icon" stuff is not great, IMO. The fabric is extremely polyester/spandex heavy, and doesn't feel like old Tech Fleece. Doesn't lay as well on the body either, IMO.

In contrast, the "Tech Pack" pants that they ran through the 2nd half of last year were fantastic.
Thanks I guess money saved

Speaking of baggy (standard) tech fleece. Found a size L. Usually what I wear in slim tech fleece and it’s huge on me when I tried them on.

F944350A-E296-466B-B906-2062FF937D6A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom