**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So it is like that. But why tho?

I like the “tail” (length) the windrunners have, plus it has a hood. I wear my windrunners religously. Sometimes if it’s really cold I’ll wear it underneath my coat/jacket (if my coat/jacket has a detachable hood or no hood).

upload_2019-1-14_22-45-2.jpeg

Scopped this nike tech pack jacket for $40 last week at ross, retail for $180 so i would say i caught a steal.

I really like it cause ots super light but keeps me really warm then my other mesh jackets.

Crop top sweatshirts and diaper butt joggers. Nike really dropped the ball on the older tech fleece stuff imo

I gotta say personally I liked the old look better. With the chevron block thing. Looked more refined. But it is what it is. Other things i noticed is there are no more drawstrings and the sleeves don’t have the little cuff on the end. As well as the sizing of it. Runs larger now. They added XS, not sure it was an option before. So the new S runs like old M. And XS is like old S.

No, I meant why are the tech fleece crew necks so short in length?

I don't think any person in the world wants to feel like they're wearing a crop top.

I like the “tail” (length) the windrunners have, plus it has a hood. I wear my windrunners religously. Sometimes if it’s really cold I’ll wear it underneath my coat/jacket (if my coat/jacket has a detachable hood or no hood).

Is it safe to buy Tech fleece through eBay?

I really just want some pants and a zip up hoodie lol

Are the 18 tf pants longer than the years before with the red tag? They used to end above my ankle, now they go all the way down

Are the 18 tf pants longer than the years before with the red tag? They used to end above my ankle, now they go all the way down
Noticed that too and don’t like it. Although maybe my old ones shrunk up a little from washing. Gotta compre an unworn one.

Noticed that too and don’t like it. Although maybe my old ones shrunk up a little from washing. Gotta compre an unworn one.

Yeah it might be the shrinkage but I don't have a new pair to compare with. Well at least I know it's not just my pair that's longer, I got em on sale so I'll keep them

Yeah it might be the shrinkage but I don't have a new pair to compare with. Well at least I know it's not just my pair that's longer, I got em on sale so I'll keep them
It’s very minor. I have a bunch of mediums in the old red label ones. My new are all smalls and fit better. My wife shrunk all my old mediums multiple times but they always still get saggy butt and clown looking sides. I just compared and they’re very similar. Maybe it’s jusy trick of the eye since new ones are more slimmand tapered. A worker at Nike told me they took away about an inch on the sides and butt.

I'm rather dissatisfied with the whole 2019 Tech drop, to date, baring the hooded jacket (which seems to just be a carryover from the ones they were running through FW18). Not my style, don't like the shiny elements.

Back
Top Bottom