**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi can anyone with these comment on the fit /length or material on these? Never owned any nike woven, only have the tech fleece pants. Are they water repellant? does it have stretch? comfort? thinking of grabbing when it goes on clearance!
Thanks!
https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-cargo-pants-6h4cw9

The woven pants aren’t water repellant. They do have a little stretch and they’re definitely comfortable. I had issues with some pairs in the past where the button fly wouldn’t stay, nothing a belt didn’t fix. I love the older versions with the zippers on the cuff to adjust the taper but the newer cropped versions are dope too. I usually cuff em one more time hah.

^damn $118?! i did see a pair at a clearance store for $50, too bad it was bright red, or else i would have purchased it.

Tech fleece haul for today.

I think they call this the “newsprint” tech fleece in olive and I got the black “standard fit” tech fleece with no cuff for $34 each (after 30% off) Had to size down to an M. Fits perfectly.

There were some TF tops and shorts there but none in my size.

AF614DE5-D5C1-456B-BCB2-DB7D72BAECB8.jpeg

Last edited:
The woven pants aren’t water repellant. They do have a little stretch and they’re definitely comfortable. I had issues with some pairs in the past where the button fly wouldn’t stay, nothing a belt didn’t fix. I love the older versions with the zippers on the cuff to adjust the taper but the newer cropped versions are dope too. I usually cuff em one more time hah.

Thanks! and yea its a bit on the pricey side, but Its been hard to find some good fitting cargo like tech pants and Ive just came across this nike pair and it looks like it will fit my wardrobe great . Could you comment on the taper of the leg? what is the leg opening for your size? Im about a waist 29/28 so I would need to get the XS/28.
Appreciate it!

D093E8E5-1A25-44F7-AB06-5792E039AF5E.jpeg A2460AF6-CC65-41A1-B639-53C84A7C06E5.jpeg Got my new tech knit pants in and they fit like other the previous ones... that being said, from the knee to the ankle, it’s tight like leggings lol

Will prob keep but not feeling the super tightness on the shins/calf’s but maybe it will grow on me...

I got a size medium and I’m 6’1,170, and waist is 33-34 FYI got perfect on my waist

Last edited:
D093E8E5-1A25-44F7-AB06-5792E039AF5E.jpeg A2460AF6-CC65-41A1-B639-53C84A7C06E5.jpeg Got my new tech knit pants in and they fit like other the previous previous ones... that being said, from the knee to the ankle, it’s tight like leggings lol

Will prob keep but not feeling the super tightness on the shins/calf’s but maybe it will grow on me...

I got a size medium and I’m 6’1,170, and waist is 33-34 FYI got perfect on my waist
I'm 511 240 I usually get a 3x but all they got is 2x they are dope

Any word on the new Tech Fleece Windrunner fit? They look a bit bulky in the cut - wondering if I should size down or stick with the normal size. The one that comes in the burgundy

Back
Top Bottom