**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

This has probably been asked right here but since im new to the thread I wanna ask you guys about the new tech fleece zips and joggers...these two tones...I still haven't pulled the trigger, i see they are slimmer than the previous windrunners, salacious i see you buying them as well, are they worthy? I have everything nike but decided to only buy tech fleece from now on...is material the same quality? i know the hood is different, asking mostly about the quality and the sizing too...how are they compared, i dont mind slightly different look

Thanks in advance

From the OG to the current tech fleece line, I have them all in a size large and they all fit me fine and pretty equal to each other.

They are worthy to me since that’s all I wear. Shorts or pants. I don’t even wear denim anymore and worth for the price I pick them up for. I feel the materials are pretty much the same, nothing too drastic.

Thanks for the response G...Prolly gonna pick up two tone red and two tone gray-black hoodies, i feel them..Yeah i also try to buy at outlet prices or at least pay like 70$ i can justify that for a windrunner. 130 bit too much since they pretty much all get discounted.
I'm the same as you, only nike or denim, but i dont feel other nike lines are quality so moving to tech fleece strickly not counting the shirts.

c2b2927e-e23e-4915-97aa-ba01c8a73179.jpeg.jpg
Anyone know how these fit seen them on Nordstrom

Have these in burgundy and fits me the same as the tech fleece pants even though they are not a jogger style. Have both in a large and I feel they fit identical. For personal preference, I rather wear tech fleece jogger pants.

Just have that stiffer feeling material like on the new tech pack jackets.

Have these in burgundy and fits me the same as the tech fleece pants even though they are not a jogger style. Have both in a large and I feel they fit identical. For personal preference, I rather wear tech fleece jogger pants.

Cool thanks I just stick to the regular tech fleece

Man when are they gonna bring back the tech fleece hoodies with the zippered chest pockets?

I grabbed two of those around 2015 and haven't seen them since :smh:

Fit is about the same between TF and the Tech Pack stuff from last FW. Have these in both black and obsidian. In contrast to Salacious, I actually prefer these to TF.

Never seen those before. Looks nice.

New iteration? I only remember the double zipper pockets on Nike Lab tech fleece and there aren’t Nike lab.

Damn salacious prices in the states are fantastic....Btw these kim jones are cool to switch the colors up

About those two tone joggers, i legit thought theyre fake from the insta pic. Looks nice.

After I picked up the red version of the Kim Jones hoodie last week or so.

I looked on eBay for the blue lagoon colorway and found a legit seller selling it for $59 shipped. Just came in today.

0C044322-74D1-424C-B3C3-AC6193BBDEFC.jpeg
DA714EA1-1F6D-4FA3-A241-EAE0DE4F62CE.jpeg

Link to the auction? I tried searching and came up dry. Even in the completed listings section

3CDC1882-B9A4-467F-88E4-4F6848BCB8F8.jpeg Got this with the ebay coupon last week
Anthracite colorway
Looks better in person that the pic lol

I have this color with the matching pants and in black (top only) and I like the polyester material.

They made it for a few seasons then stopped. Still want the orange and royal blue ones.

I have this color with the matching pants and in black (top only) and I like the polyester material.

They made it for a few seasons then stopped. Still want the orange and royal blue ones.

Agree , fits well to.
I got the royal blue off eBay the other day for $33 plus shipping. Think was $45 total.
Should be here Monday

Back
Top Bottom