**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

yeah bro u wont catch me wearing those tech fleece sherpa pants ever lmao

Any of you guys own the repel tech fleece windrunner? Saw one on eBay and wasn’t to hear some thoughts on it like quality and fit

Wearing the black one today on this Rainy day in New Jersey. Quality is good.
I usually wear an Xl in regular tech fleece windrunners
Wear an Xl in the repel as well

Sal Vulcano from impractical jokers knows how to live with the tech fleece life.

395BC7C6-6DCF-4534-A6A4-91B7DCD46792.jpeg

Sherpa pants this last winter were a huge swing and a miss. Honestly can't fathom people liking them. Felt so cheap in store.

My FTL $15 off coupon was expiring today and no shoes interested me so I bought the grey tech fleece shorts for $65 minus $15 off.

The tech fleece I ordered during the current Nike clearance sale was this matching Chelsea football club top and bottom which should be coming in tomorrow.

73FAC859-500E-4160-8A97-7C304E4D45FA.jpeg

6E9DAD7B-9AE3-48D9-BA54-EF6341F9646A.jpeg

My FTL $15 off coupon was expiring today and no shoes interested me so I bought the grey tech fleece shorts for $65 minus $15 off.

The tech fleece I ordered during the current Nike clearance sale was this matching Chelsea football club top and bottom which should be coming in tomorrow.

73FAC859-500E-4160-8A97-7C304E4D45FA.jpeg

6E9DAD7B-9AE3-48D9-BA54-EF6341F9646A.jpeg

I was looking at that Chelsea suit too. Did you size down on the pants or is that your normal size?

I was looking at that Chelsea suit too. Did you size down on the pants or is that your normal size?

It’s not a jogger so I had to size down. I usually wear an L but with the non-jogger tech fleece it’s not as slim. I had a large before in them and looked like I was wearing a boot cut. Lol.

All my non-jogger tech fleece are down to M. Jogger ones are true to size with large.

Back
Top Bottom