**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Those exact same pants were at nike outlets earlier this year for about 60 CAD.
I would go 32, or maybe 33/34. They come with a drawstring so you can tighten them.

Unfortunately, I am from Australia. Everything's pretty expensive here.

Does it really have a draw string? I can't tell from the pic, by the way, how's the length on those? I'm only 5'6''.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it!

speaking of tall sizes, can anyone comment on the tall tf shorts? I am 6'4" and unsure if i should go with tall or reg (first pair of tf shorts). I prefer my shorts to be right above the knee
I'm like 6'5" and I just get a normal size L and it sits right above my knee, I would go regular.

Yes. I have the black one. It has thicker material than the normal tech fleece.

What I don’t like is that there’s no swoosh logos in the front. Only in the back and it’s a tonal one.

It’s thick material almost feels like a rain coat. Best way I can describe it. Yes, it keeps you warm.

I'm torn between the Tech Pack full-zip knit hoodie in the obsidian color vs. the Tech Fleece hoodie also in the obsidian color. Thoughts on your experience with both hoodies and what you'd prefer?

I got the black Tech Fleece hoodie in early October and have been wearing it a lot since and I still love it. Just want to consider the options.

I'm torn between the Tech Pack full-zip knit hoodie in the obsidian color vs. the Tech Fleece hoodie also in the obsidian color. Thoughts on your experience with both hoodies and what you'd prefer?

I got the black Tech Fleece hoodie in early October and have been wearing it a lot since and I still love it. Just want to consider the options.

I would personally would go with the normal tech fleece, all day everyday wearability.

Any reason the Tech Pack hoodie is less wearable? Or is it just personal preference?

Personal preference and I don’t like the materials as much on them. Stiff compared to tech fleece. Still great, but would choose tech fleece over the tech pack zip.

:nerd:

2019 NBA finals tech fleece.

897A761D-65E2-40C6-80EC-2786453DCC77.jpeg

you guys see the chevron on the track-tops ever coming back?

also, has anybody seen these (805162-516) in an xs anywhere:

sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers-gXTOoz1v.jpg

Last edited:
PLEASE Can Someone Help Me Find The Carbon Heather Sweatpants,, Been Looking For An HOUR Or Two NOW! Im Size S As Well, Thanks in advance!

Carbon Heather In Black! If You can find me them in size small ill send u $5

Search for product code 805162-091 on eBay, since most retailers aren’t selling that specific color anymore. Those pants on FL are lighter than carbon heather.

Back
Top Bottom