**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Quoting myself lol. I walked into a champs and they had this grey one.

First ever pullover tech fleece. The rest has been zips.
4ED0EF13-06C2-4A52-98EF-C8D5C67FE4E3.jpeg

Does the pullover fit just like the full zips?

Does the pullover fit just like the full zips?
Yeah. Exactly the same as the new generation ones.

I could have gotten an Medium since the sleeves were a little long on the size L but the length of size M on the waist was short. So I went with the Large.

Just my vision of something new. Tech knit mixture of Tech fleece 2 deep side pockets 2 side zipper pockets and back pocket I definitely miss the back pocket
The only thing I don’t miss about the tech fleece is no pocket at all on the first generation pants. Just a zipper pocket. It wasn’t convenient for me at all.

But good thing they haven’t gone back to that since.

I went TTS in a size large.

I could have gotten an Medium since the sleeves were a little long on the size L but the length of size M on the waist was short. So I went with the Large.
Thanks. I sized down on this generations pants but haven't tried on the tops yet.

I prefer a baggier fit in the legs because i have large thighs but it’s too baggy sometimes for me. And the previous generation was too tight on my tree trunks. Either way i still rock em

guys, how much does a mint condition grey tech fleece worth nowadays? I got a sz S that I can barely fit now lol

Are there any recommended joggers alternatives that’s price point are more affordable or on par with tech fleece sweatpants in a size XXL? I got 8 pair that I keep rotating. I need some more options.

You should try the Air Max line of tracksuits, they are very similar and more affordable. I have a few suits from this line and they're good quality and look a lot like tech fleece. The most recent designs are worth picking up, the cargo pants look good too.
20220102_061947.jpg

20220102_062310.jpg

20220102_063140.jpg

You should try the Air Max line of tracksuits, they are very similar and more affordable. I have a few suits from this line and they're good quality and look a lot like tech fleece. The most recent designs are worth picking up, the cargo pants look good too.
20220102_061947.jpg

20220102_062310.jpg

20220102_063140.jpg
Got a style code for black pants?

Back
Top Bottom