**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally received a pair of the pants. Now I see what the hype is about. The feel of them is unlike any type of athletic gear I've come across. They fit and look great with with different types of kicks too. I'm now on the search for other colors

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to size swap USOC tech fleece pants with me, I'm in the NYC area and I have a size XL and I'm looking for an L, & does anyones have a link to the Red tech fleece pants? Thanks in advance..

The Red Tech Fleece pants are almost impossible to find. There is only 1 pair on eBay that I can see. I haven't seen them at any retailers lately.

There was a rumor in the other thread that they were coming to the US this spring, but that has not been substantiated.

I too am on the lookout.

The Red Tech Fleece pants are almost impossible to find. There is only 1 pair on eBay that I can see. I haven't seen them at any retailers lately.

There was a rumor in the other thread that they were coming to the US this spring, but that has not been substantiated.

I too am on the lookout.

Uber rare... they were going for $150-180 when i was looking a few months back...

if they dont drop here in the states, which i dont think they will... im sure they can fetch a pretty penny...

Last edited:

I too am on the lookout.
Uber rare... they were going for $150-180 when i was looking a few months back...

if they dont drop here in the states, which i dont think they will... im sure they can fetch a pretty penny...
Funny, when I was in Nice/Monaco the red and teal blue fleece was everywhere. Nike stores and at the general sporting goods stores.

I too am on the lookout.
I posted a link to fng for the red pants but checked again and they´re sold out even though they were $162.52 shipped !!!!!

Link anyway

http://www.fngmagazine.com/store/shop/bottoms/nike-tech-pant-1mm-2/

I called them a week ago and they said they were out of every size. Ill try again tomorrow though, thanks

Last edited:
oh yeah i called them on wednesday and the lady told me they were all out. anywhere else? seems like obsidians are gone

Mainly the heather look to it, and also 1.0 = 1mm and 2.0 = 2mm in regards to thickness (I believe).

Thanks. I'm assuming the 1.0 were the solid Color and 2.0 heathered? What colors did the 1.0 come in?

Back
Top Bottom