**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

weird that they drop in summer.. so we can expect 3.0 this summer? 

It depends on whether the 1.0 and 2.0 correspond with the thickness of the fabric or the edition of the apparel. The USOC hoodie is a 3.0, so it seems it could mean thickness.

They'll probably just continue calling it tech fleece without any other designation. Who knows.

Hey, how did you check out? I have a chase card & its not allowing my payment to go through...
mean.gif

I know I have enough on the card even after currency conversions, If anyone could help, that'd be appreciated.

I hope they're not any thicker. 2.0's are perfect. Maybe keep the same thickness as 2.0's but add vents

Just got my Black Tech 2.0 Pants today, they do fit a bit more snug compared to grey/obsidian.

Just got my Black Tech 2.0 Pants today, they do fit a bit more snug compared to grey/obsidian.
i received some black tech 2.0 pants a while back, one from ndc and one from ruvilla and they fit differenty. The one from ndc was more snug than the one from ruvilla. 

i received some black tech 2.0 pants a while back, one from ndc and one from ruvilla and they fit differenty. The one from ndc was more snug than the one from ruvilla. 
Yeah that's weird too. I understand not every pair of pants will have the same cut, but I figured these might be. still satisfied of course.

Did you order Tech 1.0's?
That's what the picture showed on the website.

Yeah that's weird too. I understand not every pair of pants will have the same cut, but I figured these might be. still satisfied of course.
Same thing happened with me when I ordered from Ruvilla and NDC. Very strange so I sold the looser one lol.

I have a few pairs of 1.0 and 2.0 and maybe it's just me, but I find the 1.0's to be slightly softer and more comfortable. I like the heathered look of the 2.0's, but comfort wise, I'm going 1.0 all day. If I could, I'd live in my USOC's 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom