**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I bought 2 and really like the feel but my legs are too muscular for them. Alumni shorts > TF shorts

:stoneface:

:lol: well it's December in MD and the fleece is in full effect over here. Sucks I only wear it 1-2 days a week.

The leesburg, VA outlet had the orange tech shorts for $35, blue Rafa wind runners for $70, as well as bright blue $ maroon tech fleece pants

Thanks. Now I go dummy slap my boy that was at that outlet during friends and family last weekend :lol:

i like my shorts. they're nice in the summer, i do have other sweatshorts i like more though

I have two pairs of shorts and they are very comfy while still being form fitting. I like them just as much as pants.

I've seen N98s and crews for 29.99 at Ross. Only piece I've ever seen for 60 is the jacket that looks like a mix between the Hero and the N98, it has a hideaway hood in the collar and that vertical zipper next to the main one.

Just copped the Windrunner for basically $75, $83 if you include expedited shipping, trying to find the TF pant for cheap as well

I found TF windrunner bonded at Marshalls for 79.99.   They had 1 Med and 2 Large.  passed for me tho.  was looking for something more plain, like grey or black.  No pants or anything else unfortunately. 

Back
Top Bottom