**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So i have bookmarks in my bookmark bar that i check randomly throughout the day and for maybe the 4th or 5th for the day, I click on the Grey Tech Fleece pants. And theres a FSR showing for both grey and black! So i try to add a medium in heather grey because it't not greyed out, but it gives me an error saying they are all in carts, so i add a Large and it goes through, and i check out. I go back to the link, refresh, and everything was sold out. 4:25am est was the time of my paypal conf email. Sure wish those mediums added though. still size L in black there lingering on as usual. 

Based on the fit of your medium Venoms would you recommend a L or M for someone that is 5'11 170

I would get your tech fleece pant size. But if you don't have any, go with a medium if you don't have larger legs. If you do a lot of leg workouts, go large. Medium should work. Waist isnt an issue.

I would get your tech fleece pant size. But if you don't have any, go with a medium if you don't have larger legs. If you do a lot of leg workouts, go large. Medium should work. Waist isnt an issue.
Thanks for the reply tech fleece i went with a L, i liked the little extra room plus room for shrinkage when washed. Plus the length of the medium in them were a little short for my tastes. But the medium here seems to run longer in length. 

5yg8k3.jpg

Nike Tech Super 1MM Full - Zip

Nike San Leandro Clearance Store

$39.99

Last edited:
5yg8k3.jpg

Nike Tech Super 1MM Full - Zip

Nike San Leandro Clearance Store

$39.99

nice! i picked up the aw77 tech fleece zip up from the centralia, wa outlet back in april for $40. was only two of them and luckily was in my size (small).

what a steal, do you know what sizes they had?
san leandro no ship, right?
They don't ship or place holds. They are probably sold out also. Massive amounts of resellers/regulars that go there and scoop up all the things that are resellable daily. Lucky to find anything there really. I go 3 times a week, but resellers stay there like 4-5 hours a day, waiting for shoes/apparel to restock the shelves. They make their living off SL clearance. 

^ i knew cats were cleaning up out there, but didn't realize it was THAT rigorous of a process to get a hold of stuff...

but boys will do whatever for the $, so eh. Crazy though. Thanks for the insight.

They don't ship or place holds. They are probably sold out also. Massive amounts of resellers/regulars that go there and scoop up all the things that are resellable daily. Lucky to find anything there really. I go 3 times a week, but resellers stay there like 4-5 hours a day, waiting for shoes/apparel to restock the shelves. They make their living off SL clearance. 
Always heard about that, but it still amazes me how some people have so much time everyday on their hands

Can anyone tell me if the fit on the N98 track jackets and the N98 tech track jackets are the same? Thanks.

The fit. I don't have either and wanted to order the tech USA one. My local sports authority has the regular N98 ones. So I was going to try one of those on to know which size to order from Nike.

^ i knew cats were cleaning up out there, but didn't realize it was THAT rigorous of a process to get a hold of stuff...

but boys will do whatever for the $, so eh. Crazy though. Thanks for the insight.

yea he tells the truth ive witnessed it. dudes stay there for hours. Man I go and I stay minimum 2 hours because it's a 30-40 min drive. I search all the rack all the shoes twice. And even before I get there I see folks there before me and when I leave they still there. Some sit on the chairs where you try shoes on while they wait for the racks to come out the back, thats when its royal rumble time.

Clothing there is still a chance to get em though. When those techfleece jackets dropped for $29-39 I forgot. I went day after at opening. Good amount. Within an hour though. all gone. It's like no trace, and it was a full rack too. LOL. You hear employees getting mad at other employees saying damn I wanted to hold some too how ocme no one didnt tell me they were gonna put em on the floor

It's always a tease when someone posts something at SL.

Damn steal on that tech fleece hoodie. Copped a grey one at my outlet for around the same price last month. Last one, lucked out.

Back
Top Bottom