**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

hoping these will  make it out to an outlet at some point. effing fuego...but at 2 bills? nahh. 
some will sooner or later. just depends on which outlet and if they do phone orders.
laugh.gif

Euro niketown's put stuff on sale unlike US stores. A ton of tech fleece were 50% off. Got a crew for $40.

These pants really show the chain hanging low huh? If you're picking up what I'm putting down haha.

How badly do these pill up?  I noticed a lot of these blended fabrics look like trash after a few wears and washes. 

Dont know if this is a "deal" or not, but ****'s Sporting Goods has the pants (Dk Grey w/ black strings, M/L/XL) (Black S,L,XL) (Dk Grey w/ blue strings, S) for $75 and free shipping. Not sure what year these are since I never own a pair.

I bought a small black since I got a giftcard there and been wanting to buy a one for awhile and the nike employees always snag them first at my nearest outlets

Hopefully small fits. 

Last edited:
Dont know if this is a "deal" or not, but ****'s Sporting Goods has the pants (Dk Grey w/ black strings, M/L/XL) (Black S,L,XL) (Dk Grey w/ blue strings, S) for $75 and free shipping. Not sure what year these are since I never own a pair.

I bought a small black since I got a giftcard there and been wanting to buy a one for awhile and the nike employees always snag them first at my nearest outlets

Hopefully small fits. 

This info has been posted a week or 2 ago. You might want to pick up 2 pants and use the $20 off $100 coupon which makes it come out to $65 each.

http://www.couponsherpa.com/printable-coupons/coupon/2689981/

Last edited:
FREE SHIPPING ENDS TOMORROW TOO… JUST WENT TO THE SITE OUT OF CURIOSITY AND NOTICED… I WAS PLANNING ON WAITING BUT WENT AHEAD AND COPPED THE GRY/BLK TO CATCH EM AT 75 FLAT

Anyone know a spot (outlet) that has crewneck tech fleece sweatshirts for under retail? I tried to do a stock locate w/ nike but they only gave me numbers for NIketowns that had them at retail.

Thanks,

Anyone know a spot (outlet) that has crewneck tech fleece sweatshirts for under retail? I tried to do a stock locate w/ nike but they only gave me numbers for NIketowns that had them at retail.

Thanks,
Orlando Prime Outlet on I-Drive had the royal blue crewnecks for 59.99$ i believe plus 30% off...

I wasn't really looking for them explicitly, but they had alot of those.

real quick sizing help...

im a large in TF pants, large in crew, BUT a xl in this windrunner 545277-063.

How do the aw77 fit? i was told a little baggier? so would yall suggest a large? 

im hoping tomorrow i can find a black aw77 at an outlet somewhere... TIA

real quick sizing help...

im a large in TF pants, large in crew, BUT a xl in this windrunner 545277-063.

How do the aw77 fit? i was told a little baggier? so would yall suggest a large? 

im hoping tomorrow i can find a black aw77 at an outlet somewhere... TIA

AW77 do run a bit bigger, a large would fit you fine. If there was a size between large and XL in the windrunner, it would feel like he AW77 in a large.

Thanks,
Diks sporting goods has them for $60. Use the $20 off $100 coupon to make it sweeter.

Back
Top Bottom