**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

These are the tech fleece pants in the color I was talking about earlier :

Anyone know where to cop these or if they are an upcoming release?

Probably be an upcoming release. Usually overseas gets colorways first, then they hit stateside. I haven't seen that color anywhere yet

Copped the olive joints today at ftl. I'm surprised there is no camel colored TF yet. Also the charcol with volt swoosh looks good

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the black tech fleece dot shorts going to be restocked anytime or did I sleep too long on those?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the black tech fleece dot shorts going to be restocked anytime or did I sleep too long on those?

Jersey Gardens outlets has them in stock, I saw them yesterday. I'm pretty sure they ship also. $49.99

Last edited:
If anyone is in the Orlando area, I saw grey dot shorts fsr for 59.99 (I think?) at nike factory. They also have the light grey and red shorts for around 30 (after additional 30% off) in XL and XXL. This was at the factory store at the outlets at international drive.

If anyone is in the Orlando area, I saw grey dot shorts fsr for 59.99 (I think?) at nike factory. They also have the light grey and red shorts for around 30 (after additional 30% off) in XL and XXL. This was at the factory store at the outlets at international drive.

I called about the shorts they told me that they did do phone orders but had no tech fleece shorts. SMH some Nike reps are useless.

These just popped up on sportchek (Canada) .  LOVE the new style with the zipper on the chest. $210 cdn retail though

These just popped up on sportchek (Canada) .  LOVE the new style with the zipper on the chest. $210 cdn retail though
Now why didnt they put the volt zipper on the pant 
mean.gif

I called about the shorts they told me that they did do phone orders but had no tech fleece shorts. SMH some Nike reps are useless.
Smh... I went to two of the factory stores on international drive. Both had the grey dot shorts. The one in the premium outlets had the grey and red tiger stripe shorts. Unless they sold out in a day, they're lying.

Smh... I went to two of the factory stores on international drive. Both had the grey dot shorts. The one in the premium outlets had the grey and red tiger stripe shorts. Unless they sold out in a day, they're lying.
do you know if they have an s or xs in any of the tech fleece shorts?

Have you seen any xs on any oth the tech fleece shorts?

should i cop the windrunners that are on sale right now or wait till the fall tech fleece drop
decisions decisions :frown:

I have the first woven's and they fit great. Id say they taper harder than tech pants.

Material isnt "stiff", I dont know to describe it or what to compare it to but it quite comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom