**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

man, thats impressive (in a straight and heterosexual way).

You're all upper body. I'm the opposite. Smaller upper body and strong lower body from my swimming days. Too much legs and **** over her.

The pants hang perfectly for you. Mine fit a little tighter than that.

These just happen to be a great fitting pair of pants for me. Usually finding pants that fit is an ordeal. The large majority of size 34 pants don't fit my quads at all. If it wasn't for that and length of my legs I'd be a large in these

Scooped the light blue pair of pants at TJ Maxx for $40 just now. Only item of Tech Fleece in the store. Keep searching, they're out there.

These just happen to be a great fitting pair of pants for me. Usually finding pants that fit is an ordeal. The large majority of size 34 pants don't fit my quads at all. If it wasn't for that and length of my legs I'd be a large in these

same here. My thigh to rump area far excede what my lower legs should be, so finding good fitting pants is rough. Highly recommend lululemon mens pants (The Cut Off). Great fit and comfortable as hell.

I DELETED ALL OF THOSE POSTS BUT BUT LET ME SAY THIS....
YOU ARE AS STUPID AS CAN BE FOR POSTING STUFF LIKE THAT ON AN OPEN FORUM. THATS THE EASIEST/QUICKEST WAY TO GET YOUR HUSTLE CUT SHORT.

SOME OF YOU NEED TO STOP BEING THE SCARECROW AND HAVE A BRAIN.

Bonded has such a weird fit. Arms are really tight and the torso is really boxy. I sized down and I still might go get it altered.

wow, was about to pull the trigger on the light blue one, but now I'm afraid of the fit. Ill just do the fleece crew. I picked up the pants at TJmaxx and just need a top.

Bonded windrunner is hands down my favorite piece from the tech line but whoever made the pattern was on some ****. It's so disproportionate :smh:

Anybody have input on the AW77 hoodie vs. the Windrunner hoodie? I know that the wind runner has a longer tail, and zippered pockets, but besides that is there any difference between the two styles?

Anybody have input on the AW77 hoodie vs. the Windrunner hoodie? I know that the wind runner has a longer tail, and zippered pockets, but besides that is there any difference between the two styles?

Windrunner fits a little tighter and has the chevron design. Aka the v type thing on the chest. I prefer windrunners. Love the zipper pockets

laugh.gif
about to make me go on a TF hunt after work
nerd.gif

Windrunner fits a little tighter and has the chevron design. Aka the v type thing on the chest. I prefer windrunners. Love the zipper pockets
Didn't even notice that V-pattern til you mentioned it. Gonna go probably go with the wind runner for the zipper pockets. Do you have any experience wearing it in the rain, how does it hold up with water?

Didn't even notice that V-pattern til you mentioned it. Gonna go probably go with the wind runner for the zipper pockets. Do you have any experience wearing it in the rain, how does it hold up with water?
I have about 8 wind runners, definitely my go to. Rain and Tech Fleece don't mix very well to be honest

Back
Top Bottom