**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Kinda wanna get out in this terrible hurricae weather and go TF hunting :smh: I'm jealous of Chow getting those camo pants.

YES LET US FLOURISH [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Make sure to check thoroughly through all the aisles. Those camos I found were in the sleepwear section...smh 
nerd.gif

Make sure to check thoroughly through all the aisles. Those camos I found were in the sleepwear section...smh 
nerd.gif
I waste so much time in those stores because I got through EVERY item in the mens dept. ...I thought I found one today but it was a camn Champion hoodie in that heather burgundy color 
mean.gif
 I really wanna find some pants.

I waste so much time in those stores because I got through EVERY item in the mens dept. ...I thought I found one today but it was a camn Champion hoodie in that heather burgundy color :smh:  I really wanna find some pants.

Bro no lie I was fooled twice today at tj Maxx by that damn champion hoodie thinking it was the windrunner

Just went to the nearest Tj Maxx and only found the light blue pants size large and small. At least large was my sz. Really want the camo or dark grey pants.
View media item 1762111

Rosemont had the red color tech , the favorite blue volt and the areo loft vest for 250:smh: . Seems like the default will be teal/volts.

Went to my local TJ max and they only had the orange wind runner in XL and XXL for $50

I've only found the blue volt color pants so I've passed many a times. I'm waiting to find a solid color. I can't wear that color blue.

Back
Top Bottom