**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Sports Authority filed for bankruptcy protection and closing 140 stores. While they don't sell a ton of TF that I've seen, may be good to lookout for some big sales.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/02/sports-authority-bankruptcy-2/
I live in NYC the only ones that seem to carry the Tech Fleece was the stores in Manhattan. Copped a hoody last year when they had 30% off nike fleece which tech fleece was included. Im assuming they would just send the current season line back to Nike and just sell out of season items when they closed.

Dope shorts ... Warning they are lint magnets
pretty good price.  not a huge fan of tech woven.  aesthetically they are dope. and easy to match with any outfit.  but the non dri fit material was a turn off for me personally, esp being in socal where it gets super hot in the summer. 

Is 200 shipped for brand new tech knit windrunner a good price or should I hold off and wait for a sale somewhere

I think you should hold off. I saw them for 180 with coupon last week.

and why didnt you show love on this forum

I dont think $200 is bad for them right now at all. I cant think of a holiday thats coming up any time soon that will warrant a coupon code

Last edited:
My team red , royal blue and charcoal pants showed up today !! Glad I waited
Won a black pair on eBay for 50. Think I'm done for now lol
Saving for tech knit sale which hopefully happens

and why didnt you show love on this forum

I dont think $200 is bad for them right now at all. I cant think of a holiday thats coming up any time soon that will warrant a coupon code

most nters here don't share the love. but love benefiting from info in here

http://www.menlook.com/us/search?q=techknit

TK tops for $174 and bottoms for $140. I didn't look at shipping or anything, and I'm 99% sure this site is legit.

I think code: CRAZY10 may get you an additional $10 off too.

Repped, $19.95 for shipping, so $160. Im super tempted to grab a grey pair right now, not gunna lie. they take paypal too so definitely legit, or you can at least feel safe ordering.

Last edited:
Goofed and bought a windrunner i already had because the image looked like a darker grey :lol:

Might just cop a tech knit after this return

Goofed and bought a windrunner i already had because the image looked like a darker grey
laugh.gif

Might just cop a tech knit after this return
I ended up with 3 pairs of game royals cause some sites had them looking like obsidian and squadron 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom