**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They don't want us wiping out the websites inventory just because we don't have it.

Like I said though, it a pretty new policy so it's probably not being enforced too hard right now.
thats pretty stupid if you ask me. Not such a smart move here nike. This is like saying "we dont want anymore money from you"

Not exactly... because if they price online is say $70 and the NikeAssist can get it for $35 then they are actually losing money
you make a point there. customers are more likely to purchase anything at the lesser price if ordering from another outlet isnt an option

he sent me the PM as well 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day everything is managers descretion :lol:

They may do it to appease you but that doesn't mean your right :lol:

But I am right :lol:

It's spelled out pretty clearly.

Yes they have the discretion to refuse, but that doesn't make them right either :lol:

But I am right :lol:

It's spelled out pretty clearly.

Yes they have the discretion to refuse, but that doesn't make them right either :lol:

I feel like most cases they will honor it unless you are abusing the system

It's similar to most stores return policy. They can refuse any return if they want to but 9 times out of 10 they will go ahead and do it

I was wondering why I had a PM

I thought homie was coming through clutch with some tech fleece until I read the PM :smh:

Bruh...these cropped TF pants have a massive drop crotch.  I wasn't expecting that.  I bought a medium and they look pretty funny on me at 5'9".  A little too hypbeastish for my tastes.  Too old for that ish.  They are a bit looser fitting than regular TF, but I am still on the fence about them.  

At my local outlet, they'll let you get the same color in your size. If your size isn't available they'll let you pick one other color and that's it. I guess too many people were trying to finesse.

How are these new TK joggers sposed to fit?

I ordered my same size as TF and they are eem tighter around the legs. They almost look like leggings.

Back
Top Bottom