**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Antiperspirant irritates the hell out of my pits. I rock with dove 1/4 moisturizer deodorant and it's been god send the last couple years

Some good deals on tech fleece pants at Villa too. 

https://www.ruvilla.com/sale/men/apparel.html?brand=18&ecom_product_style_d=9518

Use code THANKYOU30 for additional discount. 

NSW TF pants (reg. $130) end up being $63. Grey & Blacks with decent sizes too. 

View media item 2296698
man villa just pissed me off talking about if I didn't receive the ty30 promo I can't get the discount went to checkout order said 62.99 I check my paypal I get hit for 89.98 I call CS she talking about screenshot the email with the ty30 code I didn't receive it Im sending them back come Monday morning

Some good deals on tech fleece pants at Villa too. 

https://www.ruvilla.com/sale/men/apparel.html?brand=18&ecom_product_style_d=9518

Use code THANKYOU30 for additional discount. 

NSW TF pants (reg. $130) end up being $63. Grey & Blacks with decent sizes too. 
man villa just pissed me off talking about if I didn't receive the ty30 promo I can't get the discount went to checkout order said 62.99 I check my paypal I get hit for 89.98 I call CS she talking about screenshot the email with the ty30 code I didn't receive it Im sending them back come Monday morning

thats pretty dirty on their part IMO

Villa is trash. I ordered a flyknit presto and they sent me a womens sneaker. And when I try to set up a return I get no response.

Will never order from them again

Sorry to hear that and surprised they're playing that game. This is the same code that hit social media & got lots of people True Blue 3's for like $157 or something a few days earlier. 

Sorry to hear that and surprised they're playing that game. This is the same code that hit social media & got lots of people True Blue 3's for like $157 or something a few days earlier. 

Yea villa messed up BAD with that generic code

Should have ponied up the bread for shipping on End for those Obsidian tech fleece sweats :smh:

Last edited:
roll.gif

I'm usually just wearing a thin tshirt underneath. Not enough to completely absorb all the sweat. My pits will sweat if I'm chilling on the couch with the air condition running anyway. Hyperhydrosis life
mean.gif
. I'm surprised (and glad
laugh.gif
) no one in here has to deal with it. A few of my friends have it too.

And foh with that dollar store talk I rock with Mitchum
laugh.gif
. Like @Verdenuggets said the stains are caused by the Aluminum in the antiperspirant. I'll have to look in to that brand you recommended.
I don't really sweat much in my pits. Mostly around my chest and neck so I don't get underarm stains.

Yea villa messed up BAD with that generic code

Villa's established enough to be able to use unique codes if that was the intent of that TY one. Can't seem to understand how they could screw up like that. Crazy.

Agreed. I was sad that I used a 10% off code to get some tf pants and my son some timbs only to get the 30% off email a couple hrs later.
Customer service wouldn't answer and his size was sold out so I didn't reorder :lol:

Villa is trash. I ordered a flyknit presto and they sent me a womens sneaker. And when I try to set up a return I get no response.

Will never order from them again
When my item arrive it's going back asap to bad I have to pay for shipping the only reason I copped because of the price although the tf is originally 130 62 sounds better but the 89 dollars out my paypal got me angry

Ordered two pairs of pants from villa and only received one of them. Took over two weeks to get a refund. I'm done with them.

Ordered two pairs of pants from villa and only received one of them. Took over two weeks to get a refund. I'm done with them.
Damn i order some tech fleece used a 30% which bought it to 62 then I check my paypal I get hit for 89 dollars so now I got to wait for them so I can return them asap I will never buy from them ever.

I still haven't gotten any tech knit for myself.
I had the obsidian libero (spelling) but they were too big and I passed them on.

I ended using getting the turquoise tf set recently. For some reason, the color seemed nice to me.

Also grabbed some tech bonded pants for $35 yesterday.

Tinton falls nj outlet had no tech fleece
Was looking to use my mvp card but left empty handed
Maybe check Jackson tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom