**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone own any of the bonded joggers? I normally wear a XXL in the tech fleece joggers, but didn't know how the sizing of the bonded pants compare?

9DF524C2-6500-4F8F-B95B-369E889D3C90.png

2019, and cats still falling for the finesse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sup fellas anyone know how this piece fits
I’m an XL on most outer where
6’
280lbs
Thanks for any feed back.
2BC071E9-E792-41A3-A58A-02CCD45F2CB8.jpeg

Anyone own any of the bonded joggers? I normally wear a XXL in the tech fleece joggers, but didn't know how the sizing of the bonded pants compare?
Not sure which ones youre talking about but i have a pair with product code 823363. I went a size down on them but i could have went with my usual size in tech fleece pants.

Does nike make nike tech khaki pants?
I think hurley does, but I’ll perfer a nike branded product. Has to be slim fit though.

alchemist iq - yeah, there were TF in khaki. Do you mean color which product code is 545343 325 ?
I would like to talk about how do you care for your Nike tech fleece tracksuits. I am big fan of Tech fleece series (great look, fabric, comfy, big variety of colors), but I've got to tell you that in my opinion tech fleece material is getting used a bit fast. Do you think the same?
I've got a lot of hoodies, crewnecks or pants from this collection, but some of them are getting "tired" and I can't buy the same ones, because most of them are already sold out. Have you got any tips or tricks how to make your TF looking more fresh? I am talking about pilled material, faded color or faded print (nike logo or this V shape print on windrunners)
My tips are washing in washing machine inside out, or hand wash, but I think its so obvious xd...
For faded black hoodie and pants I have used textile dye and it works very fine, color looks almost like new. If someone wants I can show which dye I've used. I have seen also the same dye but in dark blue color, so if someone has dark blue clothes it should help as well.
For pilled material I am using a razor
Thats all my ideas, share your opinion and any tips or tricks if you've got some. Greetings!

52DA8D19-E064-46F0-AC68-437FB71FC915.png

Wanna purchase a pair of these off Eastbay or Footlocker. I’m like 6’1 but with a really slim and skinny build. What size should I get for that perfect fitted slim look? Wanna rock these with all my low top shoes.

52DA8D19-E064-46F0-AC68-437FB71FC915.png

Wanna purchase a pair of these off Eastbay or Footlocker. I’m like 6’1 but with a really slim and skinny build. What size should I get for that perfect fitted slim look? Wanna rock these with all my low top shoes.

I'm 6'0" 220 lbs and have multiple pairs in XXL. They fit perfect. I wish they were slightly longer but I love how comfortable they are

alchemist iq - yeah, there were TF in khaki. Do you mean color which product code is 545343 325 ?
I would like to talk about how do you care for your Nike tech fleece tracksuits. I am big fan of Tech fleece series (great look, fabric, comfy, big variety of colors), but I've got to tell you that in my opinion tech fleece material is getting used a bit fast. Do you think the same?
I've got a lot of hoodies, crewnecks or pants from this collection, but some of them are getting "tired" and I can't buy the same ones, because most of them are already sold out. Have you got any tips or tricks how to make your TF looking more fresh? I am talking about pilled material, faded color or faded print (nike logo or this V shape print on windrunners)
My tips are washing in washing machine inside out, or hand wash, but I think its so obvious xd...
For faded black hoodie and pants I have used textile dye and it works very fine, color looks almost like new. If someone wants I can show which dye I've used. I have seen also the same dye but in dark blue color, so if someone has dark blue clothes it should help as well.
For pilled material I am using a razor
Thats all my ideas, share your opinion and any tips or tricks if you've got some. Greetings!

What dye do you use for blacks? Also do you dye in hot water or the wash?

What dye do you use for blacks? Also do you dye in hot water or the wash?
I have used Simplicol dye. I am from Poland and I have bought it in Rossmann, so probably you can buy it in whole Europe without any much effort. I checked also their website and I've seen that they have got much more colors like "petrol", "olive" etc.
I dyed it according to the instructon so you have to put opened bottle of dye and opened bag of powder in the washing machine together with your clothes. Then you turn on your washing machine and when it's complete you have to remove empty bottle and bag out of the machine and now you have to turn on normal wash (you have to add washing powder/liquid/capsules)
One package of dye with powder costed me something like 10$. One product is enough for 600g of clothes according to the instruction.

Back
Top Bottom