**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Picked up this tech pack jacket for $44. It was originally $49 but had a small stain in the back and I asked for a discount. They gave me 10% off.

FE483522-0F71-446B-AD1C-622BB2009E08.jpeg

hey guys. Never owned one of these. Would you recommend these pants for a 14hr flight? need to be comfortable on this damn plane lol.

Got the grey tech knit pants in L for $60

Can’t beat that even though I have like 6 different shades of grey sweat pants :lol:

Edit: just bought the black tech knit shorts for $56

Ok I’m done now

Last edited:
Do anybody have (or tried on) printed tf joggers in this cw for example 863515-038? Do they fit the same as regular non-printed ones? I'm asking because they look kinda weird on pics - cuff looks the same width as ankle portion. So it either they are too narrow or cuffs aren't as tight.
8187780-1-grey

Do anybody have (or tried on) printed tf joggers in this cw for example 863515-038? Do they fit the same as regular non-printed ones? I'm asking because they look kinda weird on pics - cuff looks the same width as ankle portion. So it either they are too narrow or cuffs aren't as tight.
8187780-1-grey

I have these ones - they’re definitely are a bit baggier at the bottom and not as fitted. One piece of advice tho - The camo pattern has fine threads in them that snag easy - they can come loose after a few washes and it looks weird. If you try and pull them it only makes it worse.

I have these ones - they’re definitely are a bit baggier at the bottom and not as fitted. One piece of advice tho - The camo pattern has fine threads in them that snag easy - they can come loose after a few washes and it looks weird. If you try and pull them it only makes it worse.

They are also a heavier material used on them. I have both top and bottom and they are definitely thicker than the “normal” tech fleece.

Thank you guys for an advice. I thought camo pattern was just a print. Some local seller sells a new pair in sz small for an equivalent of $42. But now I'll be waiting for another deal, maybe carbon, or some shade of green or blue.

Back
Top Bottom