**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

snagged these in Toronto today - the colorway is sick! Had to grab them. They are a "sample" pair, but they fit exactly the same as the regular ones do.

fullsizeoutput_d15.jpeg

Yeah. I have a few sample pants too. They are essentially the same fit as the ones that make it to retail. The one you posted did not, but they should of. Really clean.

Maybe they’ll pop up on eBay or something so I can snag one.

not feeling the newer tech fleece jacket. the sleeve is way too long and is not cuffed like the older tech fleece jackets from 2015. gonna return

Last edited by a moderator:
any advice on how to shrink tech fleece jacket? I found this in the garage brand new. forgot all about it but fits super big.
IMG-1286.jpg

I was in ocean city md last few days. Clearance outlet was dry of good tech stuff :frown:
Only managed a pair of blue tech fleece pants in the factory store in rehoboth DE for $54

Large on the open hem. Looser than joggers
I wear an xl in the tech fleece joggers

blue force joggers. Size large in those as they are more polyester than regular tech fleece

As much as I love TF i find it fits too tight, and if I were to size up, then they would be waaaay to baggy at the hip and ankles

Found this tech fleece cardigan XL at Plato's in deptford NJ. Looks new. price is 20. Not my size so someone can get it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190802_174239.jpg
    IMG_20190802_174239.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom