**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I was gonna buy that in ocean city md. Same price. The hoodie, but I passed. Been trying to cut back lol
Very nice though. Fabric felt nice

I definitely don’t need the hoodie or the pants but I can’t pass up deals.

It’ll just be in my closet collecting dust for now along with the others. Lol.

Today’s clearance store finds:

Tech pack zip up for $59

Tech pants in black for $49

7CE78E1F-5B16-4892-BCC0-CD5FCE8FA4E1.jpeg

That hoodie is:emoji_fire:

Last edited:
I can’t find these anywhere. Bought the jacket today. Any leads would be helpful. Checked all the obvious sites
Need a large
Thanks in advance

upload_2019-8-13_20-57-51.png

We need a collection pic :smokin

You have to have the nicest TF/TK collection on NT

Thanks. Just fortunate to find pieces in my sizes for good prices. I can’t pass up and good deal. That’s for sure.

As for the collection, I fold and put the ones I don’t wear in a box and keep them in the garage. Rotate the bottom and top pieces to keep it fresh.

Thanks. Just fortunate to find pieces in my sizes for good prices. I can’t pass up and good deal. That’s for sure.

As for the collection, I fold and put the ones I don’t wear in a box and keep them in the garage. Rotate the bottom and top pieces to keep it fresh.
So is that an excuse to not show off the fire tech fleece collection, because we still all wanna see it.

You probably can open a store at this point and profit from your steals.

You probably can open a store at this point and profit from your steals.

So is that an excuse to not show off the fire tech fleece collection, because we still all wanna see it.

Haha. Thanks but I wear them all. That’s all I wear everyday. Tech fleece Shorts or pants.

So getting them for a deal is the best feeling.

Maybe one day just take them all out what I have currently and take a pic of all of them.

hmm so different than the tech fleece joggers.. ankle opening looks diff and reviews complaining about them being short.
Still want to try a pair.. anyone have insight?
Those appear to be a classic fit instead of the usual slim. Personally I need a slim fit, but those aren't on sale at ndc, I think.

Yea, those are the relaxed fit. Saw it on my timeline yesterday and was disappointed when I learned that. Went to my local outlet and they had both the black and grey tech fleece pants, but they was full price. I was hoping to land some grey pants for the low this summer before TF season hits.

Yeah. They are not the slim fit (joggers) I own like 3-4 pairs and I size down. If I stick true to size. They are too baggy for my liking.

Those appear to be a classic fit instead of the usual slim. Personally I need a slim fit, but those aren't on sale at ndc, I think.

Only a couple colors, like white/green from the of my head. But I rarely ever seen the black or grey colors ever on sale on Nike.

Yeah. They are not the slim fit (joggers) I own like 3-4 pairs and I size down. If I stick true to size. They are too baggy for my liking.

So the tech fleece above fits kind of baggy?

Only a couple colors, like white/green from the of my head. But I rarely ever seen the black or grey colors ever on sale on Nike.

Back
Top Bottom