**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Was just browsing ebay and noticed this, slim fit tag on the new, gigantic, anything but slim ones. I really hope you're right about the woven top ones.
I'll update when I get the pants in. On the Nike.com, the baggy ones say "Slim through the hip, relaxed through the thigh and knee, with a tapered leg" in the description. But Ill update. I have a small in the baggy pair but ordered a medium in the new ones since usually smalls in those are just tad too tight for my liking.

Theres this pair that also says slim fit but also says "max taper". This is same exact pair that I'm wearing at the current moment. Now I don't recall if they every said max taper on Nike.com for this pair when they were on the site

Reactions: 907
I know this thread is mainly for Tech Fleece and Tech Knit but i thought you guys would appreciate my recent pickups. So i went a little HAM on eBay and bought 3 pairs of Nike Sportswear Tech items. From Left to Right we have: Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Woven Pants ( 927991 ), Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Cargo Pants ( 930281 ), Nike Sportswear Bonded Joggers ( 823363 ).

20201230_132554.jpg

I absolutely love the Woven Pants and the Cargos. Just got the Cargos in today and I cant stop wearing the Woven pants. The joggers unfortunately fit me a tad small in the calves, i shouldve gone a size up but theyre still dope. Too bad that the new Nike SW Pants dont have the same fit as these.

Edit: just realized the Nike symbol on the Cargos looks white, its actually black. Its just the light that makes it look white

Not sure what size you ordered, but do you have any idea if a 36 in the cargos would be the equivalent of a L in normal tech fleece?

I asked a seller on eBay to do some additional measurements for me but no response. Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Not sure what size you ordered, but do you have any idea if a 36 in the cargos would be the equivalent of a L in normal tech fleece?

I asked a seller on eBay to do some additional measurements for me but no response. Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.
I have a size 32 and it feels like a medium. On the site, a Large is a waist size 35 - 38. Idk if Nike has changed sizing since but if they did it shouldn't have been too drastic of a change. I think you should be fine. I don't know if the fits are the same, but I can tell you that the cargos are not baggy at all. They seem to have a subtle curve in the leg I guess to have them stack and taper more. I actually like that about the pants

Just got my pair in and unfortunately they are a no go for me.

1) The waist is made of the woven material so it doesn't stretch when putting them on.
2) THEY'RE THE BAGGY SIZING!!!! I seriously thought they were going to be the skinner fit but nope, I was wrong.

I'm gonna have to return these when I get the chance. Sucks cause I actually like the way the black pair looks.
sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-woven-joggers-1CXCbB.jpg

Just got my pair in and unfortunately they are a no go for me.

1) The waist is made of the woven material so it doesn't stretch when putting them on.
2) THEY'RE THE BAGGY SIZING!!!! I seriously thought they were going to be the skinner fit but nope, I was wrong.

I'm gonna have to return these when I get the chance. Sucks cause I actually like the way the black pair looks.
sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-woven-joggers-1CXCbB.jpg
So they fit big is what you saying

Should have known there was a thread for Tech Fleece.

Went ham on the new tech fleece. I know you guys don't like the fit, but I'm a bigger guy so I'm glad they gave me a little room.

I'll post pics when I get back home but I know have 4 complete sets of the new fits.

Okay som I’m a size 40 waist, what size should I get in The pants? I have a pair cut is the ones with no cuffs in the bottom. They were slim fit and I got a XXL. My tech fleece shirts however are all XL. What the hell man... I’m all kinda confused

Okay som I’m a size 40 waist, what size should I get in The pants? I have a pair cut is the ones with no cuffs in the bottom. They were slim fit and I got a XXL. My tech fleece shirts however are all XL. What the hell man... I’m all kinda confused
im a size 40 waist and the XL pants fits perfect

Hoodies to match those new pants are up. I ordered the pants in a L thinking they'd fit like the older ones and am bummed to hear otherwise, so I don't know if I'll be copping this now. I did get one of the newer hoodies but in a M, it's a little bigger than the old larges were. God this ish is annoying! The old large pants fit me so well that after getting a pair I got pretty much every color possible and started looking for other older ones on ebay. Some of the older Larges (tops and bottloms both) are too small for me, and now I'm a medium? Makes it very difficult to try and collect older pieces.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-184137_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116-184137_Nike.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 240
Nike uses taller model like 6 feet or so and athletic build. So if your figure isn't like that, then you won't get the same appearance as shown on the website. If comfort is your priority, then I'd suggest get club fleece. No bell or whistle, simple plain fleece pants/jacket, sizing is forgiving and comfy too. I only wish if the club fleece hoodie has 2 ways zipper, then it'd be perfect.

20210118_111711.jpg
20210118_111815.jpg
20210118_111932.jpg

Got the grey top coming in to complete that set and they restocked the white pants so I got that and the top coming in for those.

I'm 6'8 280. All the pants are 4xl. Might try 3xl tall for the next set of pants. All the hoodies are 3xlt and fit perfect for me.

I have thicker thighs so the new fit works for me.

20210118_111711.jpg
20210118_111815.jpg
20210118_111932.jpg

Got the grey top coming in to complete that set and they restocked the white pants so I got that and the top coming in for those.

I'm 6'8 280. All the pants are 4xl. Might try 3xl tall for the next set of pants. All the hoodies are 3xlt and fit perfect for me.

I have thicker thighs so the new fit works for me.

That's badass, instead of going back and forth with sizing they should just offer both so that you and my scrawny 6' 160 build can both get ones that fit instead of one or the other.

Just wondering ,those who sized down on the new pants, does it fit better?
Honestly they're still way to roomy for me, I'm sending the Mediums back too. Shame because I like some of the colors they've got, but it's gonna be (medium instead of large) hoodies only for me this round.

Back
Top Bottom