**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My 2 recent Nike clothing pickups.

NikeLab Oversized Hoodie and Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Cargos

20211128_130710.jpg

Sorry that it isnt Tech Fleece related but i feel this is the only thread that will appreciate these items.

Last edited:
How does that NikeLab Hoodie fit compared to the classic Nike fleece hoodies?
Definitely oversized. I stayed true to size and I like it. For me at least, its the perfect oversized fit. Gives a bit of the Yzy Gap Hoodie fit but not as cropped. I can see myself going down a size though.

yeah sorry... i meant the side pockets. I love the zippered side pockets...

Ahhh! They only have the left arm zippered pocket, which is enough for me to purchase. I've gotten three of the current gen TF windrunners tailored to add zippers to the side pockets.

Do anybody have nike boxer briefs? Not a nike pro, just lifestyle ones. Are they really better than uniqlo supima cotton? I like uniqlo, they keep you fresh, but they aren't really durable.

Do anybody have nike boxer briefs? Not a nike pro, just lifestyle ones. Are they really better than uniqlo supima cotton? I like uniqlo, they keep you fresh, but they aren't really durable.
I’m not a fan . Pro come to my nipples and balls stick to my leg.
I have some UA from 2012 that are still going strong. I have 32degrees as well but the quality isn’t as great.

I have the life style ones. Theyre not bad imo. I like them to regular cotton briefs. But the ironed on swoosh at the bottom isnt durable. Thats really the only gripe I have with them

Apologies for double post

Does anyone know if there are any Nike Sportswear Tech-like Backpacks out there for sale or even the product number for passed ones? By Tech-like I mean zipper detail with the fuse, fused like Nike symbol, etc.

Not sure where else to post this but does anyone know where I can find regular galactic jade fleece sweatpants? The non tech version, just normal regular fleece ones? Size xl
Having way more trouble finding them than I thought, I just need a fresh pair

Back
Top Bottom