🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

rafa-nikecourt-t-shirt-WvmnxX.png

rafa-nikecourt-t-shirt-WvmnxX.png

Spotted this new Rafa t-shirt loaded on the Nike Singapore website: https://www.nike.com/sg/t/rafa-nikecourt-t-shirt-WvmnxX/FN5319-100
Good catch.

I really don’t understand those white panels on the back of Foe’s shorts. would be much better if they had the color pattern all over imo. And the solid color shorts Sinner and Fritz are wearing look two sizes too big

can anyone help me find this shirt Fritz is wearing in this practice vid from last year? thanks (you might have to click on the link below if the embed doesn't work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSRlMZbVYE&list=TLPQMTcwMTIwMjNgATNDGU_pIg&index=8

Looks like they've redesigned the clay sole too - not the standard run of the mill herringbone pattern
Yeah, I'm curious about this new pattern. I just ordered a pair of VP2 on Nike.eu. I'm pretty skeptical about Nike's footwear update. I own many pairs of Vapor 9/9.5 and Vapor X. The first one is of course a reference for me in terms of comfort, stability and lightness. The Vapor X has a very good lockdown, but I didn't quite like them. Lately I've been playing a lot in Vapor Pro, which for me is a great shoe. They feel quick and very low to the ground and for my type of game that's what I'm looking for. The VP2 is 40 grams heavier. Not sure if it will suit my style. Is this the end of lightweight shoes from Nike ? I will share my feedback as soon as I get the chance to play in them. Maybe I will be surprised... :nerd:

Hahaha, i order RAFA 23 shirt when was available on nike europe. today was on my destination city and someone (probably nike) change destination, to get back this shirt :D WTF

Wow i just get information from delivery company, that nike cancelled a lot of shipments in Poland. Interesting

Last edited:
Vapor AJ3 would been just about my last preference for the return of the 9.5

But if Nike has no intention of really bringing back this line, then I get the choice since it's kind of a one-off collector's item

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom