🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

💯💯💯💯I found the VP2 waaay too stiff. I’m done with new Nike shoes….I switched over to the ASICS speed for clay about two years ago and have loved them. Just gonna pick those up for hardcourts now. They’re as close to the vapor x as I feel like I can get. That said, the On Roger Pro‘s are the best hardcourt shoe I’ve ever played in. Too bad those are $200 bones and only released like twice a year….in an orthopedic at best colorway…smh

Not sure if it's just me and off topic but it seems every ASICS pair of the Solution Speed FF on their website is sold out lol. Anyone ever try the Gel Resolutions?

Not sure if im going to buy anymore Nike pairs for $120+ if they dont start putting more Zoom Air or cushioning in their tennis sneakers. Might as well buy a pair of basketball sneakers or Lebron's for $200 to play tennis in.

50A8AE0C-C9E5-4624-8D06-C3FB2410D23D.jpeg

somebody now the code of this shirt wearing by kirgios, auger aliassiame,etc in 2019 clay season pre-rg

50A8AE0C-C9E5-4624-8D06-C3FB2410D23D.jpeg

somebody now the code of this shirt wearing by kirgios, auger aliassiame,etc in 2019 clay season pre-rg
It seems to resemble this Nike Court Victory Polo based on a pic I found online with the 2 matching white lines across the collar.

CW6848-657-PHSYM001HjEWqd3C4lllX.jpg

It looks like this one but in different colors: https://strefatenisa.com.pl/en/tenn...ourt-dri-fit-victory-polo-pq-m-obsidian/white , https://www.e-tennis.com/apparel/nikecourt-dri-fit-victory-men-s-tennis-polo-cw6848-451.html

One code found was: CW6848-451

It seems to resemble this Nike Court Victory Polo based on a pic I found online with the 2 matching white lines across the collar.

CW6848-657-PHSYM001HjEWqd3C4lllX.jpg

It looks like this one but in different colors: https://strefatenisa.com.pl/en/tenn...ourt-dri-fit-victory-polo-pq-m-obsidian/white , https://www.e-tennis.com/apparel/nikecourt-dri-fit-victory-men-s-tennis-polo-cw6848-451.html

One code found was: CW6848-451
apparently, but I can't find the color, but I'll keep looking, I hope it's not PE

Saw what looked like a possible GP Turbo type replacement tonight. Guy in my playing group is a long time Nike tester. Looked like it had a plate similar to Zoom NXT but way denser heel cushion and a toe box guard almost identical to the GP. Will have to take a closer look if I play him again. He said he had just gotten them.

Saw what looked like a possible GP Turbo type replacement tonight. Guy in my playing group is a long time Nike tester. Looked like it had a plate similar to Zoom NXT but way denser heel cushion and a toe box guard almost identical to the GP. Will have to take a closer look if I play him again. He said he had just gotten them.
Heard there’s a “replacement” (update) coming soon for the Zoom NXTs, due around late Spring or early Summer.

Heard there’s a “replacement” (update) coming soon for the Zoom NXTs, due around late Spring or early Summer.
Seems like there better be since very few pros, if any, seem to be using the zoom nxt. And hopefully something with better laces although the track record isn’t good.

lately I’ve been using the coco cg1. They remind me if the atc back in the day.

Seems like there better be since very few pros, if any, seem to be using the zoom nxt. And hopefully something with better laces although the track record isn’t good.

lately I’ve been using the coco cg1. They remind me if the atc back in the day.
Hopefully so. The only issue I had with the ZNXTs were the lacing system and how they kinda pinch at the side (probably due to me getting a smaller size than what I wear even though I don’t have wide feet)

AC591138-A4C9-43FF-81E8-5D7F20AAC0A8.jpeg

My clay VP2 just arrived. I played an entire game in them and won 6/1 6/1. Obviously thanks to the shoes... :lol: Jokes aside, the traction felt solid. My opponent was harmful so I didn’t really need to push my footwork to the limit. I still had to run for a couple of drop shots and make some slides. No problem with that, the outsole performed well. On direction changes, I never felt I was slipping or tripping. So overall I’m happy. Not sure there’s a difference compared to the old herringbone pattern though. I’ll need to compare it with a VP1 during the same session to get a better idea.

da hen, what would you say is the closest model (of any brand) to the air oscillate these days? I never played in the oscillate as a kid.

Wow, great question my man.

The oscillate is my favorite shoe to play in. The only thing that I can think of is the zoom trainer 1, which came out for a bit and then disappeared. I absolutely love that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom