🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Just arrived in ny. Probably selling my ticket if nadal wins. Really dont wanna see him winning majors in person. Niketown on 57th is that a good place? Does kith still have aj3s?

Just arrived in ny. Probably selling my ticket if nadal wins. Really dont wanna see him winning majors in person. Niketown on 57th is that a good place? Does kith still have aj3s?
Kith doesn't have anything. The shoes sold out the first day (Wednesday 23th), and the t shirts/hoodies were only available until Sunday the 27th

Also, someone said that Niketown was weak. They only have a few things in like XL's

You could try Mason's Tennis Mart, they had plenty of Fed/Nadal gear the time I was in NYC. Wouldn't expect the AJ3's but who knows for sure. It's not too far from Niketown.

Can anyone remember in season's past when the fall Nike gear goes on sale at Midwest and TW? I was thinking it was the day after the Open, which would be next Monday...

Just got my bus for the Fire Red Vapors through StockX for $211. Seller probably had to take a L. Hopefully they don't come with any issues or anything like some of you are experiencing. Heard the CS at StockX is pretty poo.

Hey does anyone know if you can go into the grounds and hangout in the bars and shops without a ticket? Or do you have to have a ticket to get into the area? Thought it would be a cool place to see the semis

Hey does anyone know if you can go into the grounds and hangout in the bars and shops without a ticket? Or do you have to have a ticket to get into the area? Thought it would be a cool place to see the semis
You need a ticket.

Probably on sale around 10/1 when I believe winter holiday comes out
However sometimes a 25% pops up I guess depending on sales

Anyone have pics yet of the winter gear? I just thought I remember seeing someone day Fed was in something like violet mist and maybe some type of green. However that could be way off

Got my AJ3 Vapors in today. I've seen other people complain about it too, but man, the midsole is straight up pink on mine and it's very noticeable.

SffG6DB.jpg

Those are hot. Wish I had the originals
IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Great win by Anderson--he's probably #1 or #2 in my most humble list (the other being Delpo).

Well-deserved.

Who you guys got for Juan vs Rafa?

Also, I saw a set of AJ3s at like $1800--ridiculous

EDIT: Awww ****, darth nadal--looks clean

Need those lb's! Shame we can't buy them.

Delpo outfit really bothers me lol.
Speaking of LBs, I may have scored a good one recently from previous years--we'll see when it comes in. I'll be sure to get some pics here regardless though.

3 tickets to the mens championship for sale anyone wanna em? Id rather see anything else in the world then nadal win a major.

Pls...I'm so hyped for a healthy Nadal--looked like '08 Nadal. If you're selling, I'm sure you'll at least gain a profit so that's always a good feeling.

I'm so happy for Nadal. :rofl:

I don't think it'll be a straightforward win tho, Anderson deserves more respect.

Any idea where to sell?
I would take a peek at Ticketmaster--I had day tickets 2 years ago and saw schedule--Fed for nights so I sold day then swapped them for nights.

It worked out well and I accidentally got a little over than what I originally paid so that was great.

Back
Top Bottom