🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Nike making me broke.

I'm gonna try to cop 1st pair of AJ3s--that clear jade is gorgeous.

Good luck to all--I'm sure this will be the hardest AJ3 to find

So you can return after you wear within 30
days, but after 30 it has to be unworn and unwashed? I guess I didn’t realize that

Black gum flyknits arrived today !

Attachments

• IMG_8199.JPG
    IMG_8199.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8200.JPG
    IMG_8200.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 32
whats the best way to get these atmos aj3 kicks when they release? i'm new to this process. Snkrs app? or am i missing something?

whats the best way to get these atmos aj3 kicks when they release? i'm new to this process. Snkrs app? or am i missing something?

First, I would say it's like playing the lottery--I would say just manage your expectations and avoid emotional spending.

Use social media--if you don't, you probably won't stand a chance.

Set up alerts for twitter or whatever apps you use to keep tabs on news and dates.

Have account details already logged in and ready to purchase.

Have multiple browsers and tabs for back-up.

Get familiar with checking out through Nike or whatever retailer you go for.

Inevitably, true tennis fans won't see them and be able to wear them--resellers will have a field day with this release that I am 99% sure of.

The AJ3 fire red didn't resell well and you can be sure the resellers will try to profit this time with the atmos.

If you follow some suggestions, you increase your odds--it's not guaranteed but it's something. Good luck friend

IMG_8201.PNG
Ordered this ...Nike has picture wrong.
See if I actually get the Nadal crew for $50. If not I just return it
Good catch.

I think I recall a comment about spending somewhere recently :tongue:

That would be great if the Aero actually came--would be sweet find. GL

I love looking at his custom athlete stuff....Here's his shorts from Rome 16. The waistband is typical of a basketball or soccer shorts instead of the flat one on retail models
Rome 16 Shorts Front.jpg

USO 17 Shoes.jpg
USO 17 Shoes Toe.jpg
USO 17 Shoes Inside.jpg
USO 17 Shoes Bottom.jpg
USO 17 Shoes Heel.jpg

Closeups on Fed's USO Flyknits

Very cool! They had the left shoe on tennis-warehouse.com but it's already been purchased. Personally, I don't like the idea of having just one shoe, I would prefer to have a pair. Perhaps they get more sales this way though, since it's half the price.

Very cool! They had the left shoe on tennis-warehouse.com but it's already been purchased. Personally, I don't like the idea of having just one shoe, I would prefer to have a pair. Perhaps they get more sales this way though, since it's half the price.
Also, it's a good way to break up potential resellers since a lot of die hard fans are looking at em and tempted in buying just the one.

I would love to have a pair; however, as you say, I don't know if I could afford both at once.
The Dubai 2012 left shoe was really cool that Fed signed.
Loved that colorway on the Vapor 9.
Roger+Federer+2012+Australian+Open+Day+5+uM877LbFRV1l.jpg

Also, it's a good way to break up potential resellers since a lot of die hard fans are looking at em and tempted in buying just the one.

I would love to have a pair; however, as you say, I don't know if I could afford both at once.
The Dubai 2012 left shoe was really cool that Fed signed.
Loved that colorway on the Vapor 9.
Roger+Federer+2012+Australian+Open+Day+5+uM877LbFRV1l.jpg
While he wore those in Dubai as well, I think that was the first ever colorway of the Vapor 9 that he wore at the Australian Open 2012 first. It was on all the marketing announcing the new shoe.

While he wore those in Dubai as well, I think that was the first ever colorway of the Vapor 9 that he wore at the Australian Open 2012 first. It was on all the marketing announcing the new shoe.

Yes it was the first colourway of the Vapor 9 that Fed wore, and it was the first time we ever saw that fit frame with the little RF tab, which he still has to this day on his flyknits.

Last edited:
As a hat person, I'd be embarrassed to wear these. What was Nike thinking? I thought that the faded red and white hats from the USO couldn't get worse. A checkered bill!? You can't be serious....
Screenshot_20170929-174528.png

Yes it was the first colourway of the Vapor 9 that Fed wore, and it was the first time we ever saw that fit frame with the little RF tab, which he still has to this day on his flyknits.
Yep, pretty special. :smile: Good memory--I just fell in love with the Vapor line up after seeing and wearing em

Just copped my first RF polos--I think these are the only ones I'm gonna own and wear tbh. Nadal is my go to; however, I def splurged--Excited to wear these on court this weekend!

Small fits real snug if anyone is curious about sizing. Definitely on the small side for 32" waist.

Medium leaves a better fit meant for tennis.

Hb2VuGc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom