🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Looking for Nadal´s fall black/hot punch wristbands, head tie and jacket in small Us open 17, if anybody can help me out!

Some guy from Japan on Talk Tennis said he was 180/500+ and they had every size available by the time that he got to the front

Anyone have pics of the vapors dimitrov was wearing today. ? Can't tell for sure but looks like maybe he's back to vapor id
Sinner and I were talking about Dimitrov's outsole just yesterday here and found that he has a custom outsole (diff from Roger's Vapor 6/7) now with the carbon shank that Fed has had for years now.

I can't say about what he wore today though (also, I can't find any quality pics of him showing the outsoles).

This is what we were talking about basically:

promo277026765

Looking for Nadal´s fall black/hot punch wristbands, head tie and jacket in small Us open 17, if anybody can help me out!
check out tennisexpress, midwestsports, tennis-point, tw and look around they should all be on discount now

check out tennisexpress, midwestsports, tennis-point, tw and look around they should all be on discount now
Thanks check them before and the 3 items are sold out everywhere on line, i guess my best bet are local shops...

Anyone own the new 94% Nylon dri-fit wristbands? Do they perform better than their 74% Cotton counterparts?

I have no will power. Just purchased Nadals winter shirt. Hot punch us open shirt. Grey lbs and blue jay hat from twe on the 30% off of 3 or more sale. Shirts will come out to about $50 us. Shoes 100$. Hat $15
the lbs were drying up in my size on us sites so that's my excuse lol. Plus a sh*t day at work

I have no will power. Just purchased Nadals winter shirt. Hot punch us open shirt. Grey lbs and blue jay hat from twe on the 30% off of 3 or more sale. Shirts will come out to about $50 us. Shoes 100$. Hat $15
the lbs were drying up in my size on us sites so that's my excuse lol
:rofl:, can't say anything. I've been looking for the specific Nike tennis bag 1st iteration for a while now since I like to carry 2 pairs of shoes on court.

Didn't wanna pay resale and I saw em in stock of all places when you linked the europe 30 off 3 sale on TW. Thanks!

Luckily, it was discounted. The shipping to US actually cost more than the bag; however, total came to just below retail so no complaints at all.

Thanks check them before and the 3 items are sold out everywhere on line, i guess my best bet are local shops...

em10aa em10aa I don't know where you are from but these items are still available across on-line shops in Europe. E.g. you can get the headband at mistertennis.com (Italy), wristbands at tennis.fr (France), and I know a shop in Poland (the country I come from) which still has at least one item of the jacket in the size Small available.

i cant get over the winter outfits.grigors greens are sick. nadal is finally not bright af. will federer easter bunny them all? will he rock th atmos? once again he gets 3 options for shoes. all should look cool. wish thiem would join the nike fam.

Interested to see the whole color kit if Roger wears the atmos...would be sick.

Whoa, sweet to see a minimal shoe by Adidas--gum sole with white is classic. Should be Wimbledon shoe for sure

rs.php

rs.php

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone know if the Nadal US Open Celebration shirt is dri fit? Sites have it as dri fit but on nike.com its 100% cotton
Also, the shirt is on sale for $15 on nike website in full size run

Hey guys, anyone know if the Nadal US Open Celebration shirt is dri fit? Sites have it as dri fit but on nike.com its 100% cotton
Also, the shirt is on sale for $15 on nike website in full size run
It's most likely full cotton and not dri-fit. Not the greatest cotton quality; however, good deal. I'm not 100% sure if there are 2 variants--one 100% cotton and one a mix like we've seen with the "Ro8er" Wimby shirt.

It’s not 100 cotton. It’s 75/13/12. I got it this week and it’s much better than the French celebration shirt. Helluva deal for $15. See tag:
image.jpg
Whoa, ok thank you for that. Does anyone have a 100% cotton one then? I'm guessing there's 2 variants just like the Ro8er shirt now. Where did you purchase yours specifically?

em10aa em10aa I don't know where you are from but these items are still available across on-line shops in Europe. E.g. you can get the headband at mistertennis.com (Italy), wristbands at tennis.fr (France), and I know a shop in Poland (the country I come from) which still has at least one item of the jacket in the size Small available.

USA

Back
Top Bottom