🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Copped the Black/Purple 9.5 FK's that just dropped. I went with my same size that I always get with my 9.5 Tours. I heard they run big/long. Should I be ok?

For me the flyknits run about 3/4 size too big. I went down 1/2 a size and they were still a bit big but double socks help to fill out the room. I have wondered if going down a whole size would be too much - when I tried on a full size down the length felt right but the width too tight - don't know if they would stretch out or not so I didn't pull the trigger. I would definitely suggest going 1/2 size down from your normal vapor size.

Also, to note. Another minor gripe with flyknit version (besides obvious durability issues) is that you will need to play in them a bit to break them in.

It's not an awfully terrible break in, just something to know when you use em on court for first few times.

Also, budget option for Vapor comfort and feel is Vapor Advantages...yes they don't look as good, but they certainly play lighter and feel almost identical. Wider toe box from what I read.

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-9_9-49-25.png

upload_2017-10-9_9-49-49.png

upload_2017-10-9_9-50-15.png

upload_2017-10-9_9-50-40.png

These were at my local marshalls. Toms River nj. Sizes 9.5 10.5 and 11. 59.99

Attachments

• IMG_8313.PNG
    IMG_8313.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
No Only 1 in store. Size large
I checked the whole store
I drive around for work so I'll check others if you guys need a size
Brick New Jersey
Man that's great. Seen nothing down my me

Yeah those are absolutely the coolest colorway ive seen. Good to see a real pic instead of the well lighted modeling pics

Congrats on the pair! So clean--I can actually see me playing in these.

Mostly black and white so it should go well with anything really.

The clear jade :wink:

I'm looking for that Fed jacket in a medium from Burlington if anyone sees

Wow 46 hats! Do you have this one?

I will get all my hats together (may take a while) from over the years and photograph them. I probably have less than 20 though.

Yup got it Cool I'd like to see them

Back
Top Bottom