🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

68288525-E4B9-48AF-A917-12F37383E9A2.jpeg
I take it back. It may be for SP20. Which makes more sense. The overall design is different than what he is currently wearing.

Looks like the game Asteroids... I bet the rocks move around.

Find it pretty interesting that Grigs is wearing the checkered challenger shirt for MC instead of the ‘tropical twist’ polo that he was intended on wearing. He honestly looks like a rec/club player which isn’t bad.

Find it pretty interesting that Grigs is wearing the checkered challenger shirt for MC instead of the ‘tropical twist’ polo that he was intended on wearing. He honestly looks like a rec/club player which isn’t bad.
which tropical polo?

I think that shirt is like 65% cotton. Would be surprised if someone wears it to play
I have the rf ones and like the way they fit but idk if I’d play in it in 90 plus

1371C8EE-1BDA-404D-B7EB-510791E1BFB2.jpeg
I think that shirt is like 65% cotton. Would be surprised if someone wears it to play
I have the rf ones and like the way they fit but idk if I’d play in it in 90 plus
I mean the other players wearing the gold polo is 100% poly. But yes, the tropical twist one is 65% cotton and 35% poly. The funny thing is that, the more expensive one has the cotton-poly blend but the least expensive one is poly and cheaper by $15

1371C8EE-1BDA-404D-B7EB-510791E1BFB2.jpeg

I mean the other players wearing the gold polo is 100% poly. But yes, the tropical twist one is 65% cotton and 35% poly. The funny thing is that, the more expensive one has the cotton-poly blend but the least expensive one is poly and cheaper by $15
That particular cotton/poly blend in the advantage line is ridiculously light though
I'd wear it in anything sub 90 degrees

Roger practicing in Switzerland.

What the heck are those on his feet?

Attachments

• 472341B7-F47D-4F8B-8734-79CB4FFBB12D.png
    472341B7-F47D-4F8B-8734-79CB4FFBB12D.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 149
Roger practicing in Switzerland.

What the heck are those on his feet?

I would bet that he didn’t play in that shoe since it’s unlaced. I noticed when he won Miami he was quick to change out of his Vapors to some white mystery shoe for the presentation. My guess is the same theory here.

Back
Top Bottom