Official Nike Tennis Thread

Joined Apr 15, 2018
Imo, Nike should have done a Nike Flare upper with the ZC3 outsole for Rafa to celebrate Agassi’s 25th Anniversary of his 1st USO title. Plus the color slightly matches his USO outfit.

ARK

Supporter
Joined Dec 27, 2012
Imo, Nike should have done a Nike Flare upper with the ZC3 outsole for Rafa to celebrate Agassi’s 25th Anniversary of his 1st USO title. Plus the color slightly matches his USO outfit.
Lol right! Instead we get a Jordan 8????

Joined Nov 7, 2018
Question: is anybody familiar how to customize shoes in a professional way? For example adding a RF logo to the heel of a "boring" white vapor? :tongue:

Joined Dec 28, 2012
I wanted to get them for my lady but $190 is steep for a casual player. Pretty dope though. Looks like they’re sitting and giving me time to think it over.

Joined Nov 26, 2016
I'm digging the new potential design of the C4, except for the Zoom Zero design of the heel (how it wraps underneath and sticks out).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now