🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

5215DB51-7AF5-4A56-8484-5800BD69435E.png 9EEEFACD-C428-4E3B-A677-B7CBFA0268FD.png
USO Day Session. That’s a day one purchase for sure!

We’ve seen the vapor X on Fritz and Paul for the US Open but do we know anything of the Vapor X flyknit?

The color for the Vapor X Flyknit is listed as Neo Turquoise/Black-Green Abyss-Hot Lime.

In Lehman's terms, the shoe(flyknit) is neo turquoise. The outsole is hot lime. As is the heel counter in the back. The toe rand is black. Colorway looks great.

The color for the Vapor X Flyknit is listed as Neo Turquoise/Black-Green Abyss-Hot Lime.

In Lehman's terms, the shoe(flyknit) is neo turquoise. The outsole is hot lime. As is the heel counter in the back. The toe rand is black. Colorway looks great.
That sounds more like a colorway to go with the retro Agassi clothes. I see turquoise, black, hot lime, etc.... in this picture

b_Agassi1990.jpg

While at tennisdirect.nl, I also found an interesting reference to a coming-soon Nike Court Aeroreact Rafa Slam Top with the Nike product code CI9152-398.

Puzzle solved. CI9152-398 is going to be Green strike/(Black) (US Open - Day session if reports prove true)

European Nike has listed some new items today. Among them, the Green strike/(Black) jacket with the style code CI9135-398.

Ooo.... Look at all those go turbo colorways. Because of Covid, we may have lost out on some of those colorways never being out into production. The last one on the right though.... Is that the us open retro Agassi colorway? That red/black one looks good too.

So I guess they'll be moving the Swoosh back up. I liked the forefoot Swoosh.
I think we're seeing the medial side of the shoes in that picture. If so, if looks like they've added a swoosh to the medial side. It may still have the big swoosh on the lateral side. Don't know.

Back
Top Bottom