🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Hot lime and navy. Seems like black would’ve been a better match for the gear.
349E236E-84D7-4180-BEA1-5AE53EFD79F9.jpeg
51E63137-074D-4639-A02F-23E685E52F5D.jpeg
1FB021F3-5EC7-437A-BD83-5A480680C693.jpeg

Interesting that TW just noted those polos were only made available to Nike "streetwear" accounts and not tennis accounts. Guess I won't be picking that up locally....

Interesting that TW just noted those polos were only made available to Nike "streetwear" accounts and not tennis accounts. Guess I won't be picking that up locally....

God Nike is really Pissing me off! The way they are handling the relaunch of Challenge Court is just a disgrace and insult to us who have been faithful followers of the line for many years after it left. Why would you NOT also offer these shirts to tennis accounts? What would happen if you did? Are you afraid of watering down the value making it available to more locations? Don't want to hurt the "streetwear" branding? Give me a break?! Just mind blowingly stupid!!

Hey Nike, we got a good group of members on this thread (myself included) and the Agassi thead in Retro, that have a wealth of knowledge for Challenge Court, the history, shoes, clothing, marketing, you name it, and can easily help make the right decisions on how to make Challenge Court a HUGE hit again!!! Hit me up!!

Last edited:
God Nike is really Pissing me off! The way they are handling the relaunch of Challenge Court is just a disgrace and insult to us who have been faithful followers of the line for many years after it left. Why would you NOT also offer these shirts to tennis accounts? What would happen if you did? Are you afraid of watering down the value making it available to more locations? Don't want to hurt the "streetwear" branding? Give me a break?! Just mind blowingly stupid!!

Hey Nike, we got a good group of members on this thread (myself included) and the Agassi thead in Retro, that have a wealth of knowledge for Challenge Court, the history, shoes, clothing, marketing, you name it, and can easily help make the right decisions on how to make Challenge Court a HUGE hit again!!! Hit me up!!
so this polo won´t be on sale in the nikecourt section?

Check with your local racquet/country club to see if they have a Fromuth account and they should be able to order for you. Your local USPTA certified pros might have an account too.

74741587-0B5B-4CC5-8A86-08F5DFE219F2.png

Check with your local racquet/country club to see if they have a Fromuth account and they should be able to order for you. Your local USPTA certified pros might have an account too.

They are about an hour from me, here in Pennsylvania. The building is HUGE!! Only problem, I went there after emailing them about the size I needed for the launch color of the Zoom Cage 4 (Purple, ATC IV back panel color). They said they had an 11. I drove the hour, asked for the size, they checked their computer and went back to get it. Only to come back and say the system was wrong 😞 A 10.5 was the biggest. Was a little miffed. But it was okay. Had been meaning to drive out there to see the store. It's a BIG store with a lot of selection of merchandise in it. When I went in, there was only 1 other person in it, and I felt okay with my mask on. 👍 They even had masks for anyone who didn't have one in the foyer.

Last edited:

I have a Fromuth account thru my PTR Certification but they only allow us to order Adidas but with a very good discount. Does the USPTA do the same for Nike?

You know, I'm cool with the polo's...If they want a boutique item and hit that clientele, then so be it. I'm not a huge fan of the lack of effort/messing with the colors anyways. Also, we all got a taste for what was coming in the re-release several weeks ago from the leaked photos(THANK YOU BTW) and these polos were never part of the deal.

What concerns me is NIKE's inability to control their supply chain and provide fulfillment of orders to their major online retailers. I was able to get the Green Strike Gradient shorts from TWE...shipped to my house in middle america within a week, but for the life of me, I can't get anyone in the US or across the pond to tell me when/where I can get the matching shirt. I assume the other variant of the shorts will be out with the rest of the US Open line. I know Aug 24th is the promised date but I have my apprehensions. I have HUNDREDS of $$ in gift cards I've been saving for this and while to each their own on what they want to spend, I too, like many of you have been a die-hard Andre fan since 1989. I hope to buy some of the pieces simply to frame and hang in the man-cave. I know we're in unprecedented times but I am concerned about how Nike is handling this and what the availability will be for those of us that have been patiently(IMPATIENTLY) waiting.

Here's hoping.....

Also, anyone know where I can get the Green Strike Rafa Shirt?!?!?!?!

Have a great Friday-Eve ya'll.

...yeah. Hard to have any faith in the dates provided right now. I appreciate the lead though.
same here, I expected a delay but they really don’t even know. I preordered the rafa cage 4 from tennis express. Never had a problem with them before but I sent 2 emails asking if they knew when it would ship out and they never even replied 😕 could at least tell me they don’t know!

Headbands on TE now

Headbands on TE now

I wish we could see the other side of the headband. Want to make sure it has the Challenge Court logo.

There’s also a nice blue challenge court with an oversized 🎾 print coming out.

Yeah, the big graffic t is awesome looking. It's the entire flaming ball logo on both sides. 5 colors. I'll find the photos I have and list the item numbers with color codes in the morning. 👍

Found this in my twitter feed.
Sorry if already posted or fugazi
PNG image 2.png
PNG image.png

Back
Top Bottom