🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

A7A01053-EDAD-41A8-B0C7-DFA084D920FF.gif

Thank you thank you! 🙏🙏 I really appreciate the gif! That post was 100% love and passion for Agassi, his clothing, and what it meant to me growing up watching him in 1989 and seeing that one can be different playing this awesome game and you don't have to conform like the masses and can wear something that will "wrinkle someone's tennis whites". 😎

Its interesting, what is the reason they cancelled this purple shorts..
No official reason provided (logistics bottlenecks or no faith in Rafa's AO campaign comes to mind). I just noticed they were available on pre-order at Tennnis Express, and it is no longer the case.

Its interesting, what is the reason they cancelled this purple shorts..
One more thing. At Tennis Warehouse (US), you can see them listed (101) but the pictures used are those of the Wimbledon shorts. Obviously, they are currently unavailable. If you click at any of the sizes, the projected availability date is April 2022.

Hey guys, Del Potro returns to the courts in February, my question is if he will continue to use the custom cage 2 or will he use something updated like an NZC4 or some other current model, what do you say?

No official reason provided (logistics bottlenecks or no faith in Rafa's AO campaign comes to mind). I just noticed they were available on pre-order at Tennnis Express, and it is no longer the case.
So people who pre-order that shorts will get the full white Wimbledon? Thats really sad I was looking forward for that outfit and without the purple might reduce the hole personality of it. Sad

Again, Nike makes our life difficult. Shorts are clearly custom and differ widely from what was in the catalog (at least we now know why they decided to re-sell Wimbledon '21 shorts at a higher price; at least in Europe). So are bandana and wristbands. Good luck finding out what the colors are (let alone buy them). The shoes complete the same old story. Sigh...

Miomir in the NXTs too. As usual all the Nike stuff including the shoes looks better on-person

miomir-kecmanovic-of-serbia-celebrates-winning-his-first-round-match-picture-id1365098694

The GPs were just SO bulky these look so much better and I hope they play better too
Hoping they’re a more breathable Zoom Zero. I liked those shoes but they were suffocating. And they had a funny squeak. I have these on the way so we will see. 🤞🏼 If they’re what I hope they are, next on the wish list is better colors.

Miomir in the NXTs too. As usual all the Nike stuff including the shoes looks better on-person

miomir-kecmanovic-of-serbia-celebrates-winning-his-first-round-match-picture-id1365098694

The GPs were just SO bulky these look so much better and I hope they play better too
Exactly my thought. I loved the impact protection, but they didn’t hug my foot, and make me forget they were there like shoes should. Definitely hoping these are the ones

Back
Top Bottom