🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I asked tennis warehouse europe about this cancelled rafa purple shorts. They said, they gonna have this item at the end of february o_O
This won't make any sense... By that time AO will be over and Rafa used white PE shorts and most retailers put the white Fall 2021 up again at full price, but hopefully here we can find someone who pre-order that white/Plum shorts share what short arrive after all

New solecourt boost colorway. Also matching shirt on adc

Attachments

• 8ACCBD31-D90B-4DDE-BB51-41573811C526.png
    8ACCBD31-D90B-4DDE-BB51-41573811C526.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 562
Miomir in the NXTs too. As usual all the Nike stuff including the shoes looks better on-person

miomir-kecmanovic-of-serbia-celebrates-winning-his-first-round-match-picture-id1365098694

The GPs were just SO bulky these look so much better and I hope they play better too
Saw the NXTs in person today, but didn’t have a chance to try on. Definitely felt lighter than the GPs. Uppers reminded me of the New Balance 996 v4 that I have, cloth/fabric. Gonna try them on Wednesday hopefully when I go back to pro shop

4CA211F0-B3DB-4ED5-8BE6-5B02A7C873B7.jpeg

Hey guys,I hope they answer me but does anyone know if Nike is going to launch a tennis bag this year, I saw in this post of a tennis player that Nike provides him with clothes and I saw this bag that looked like a tennis bag I tried to investigate but I didn't find anything similar, if you answer me I will be very grateful

Back
Top Bottom