🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

One more. These might be my favorite from the Challenge line. I remember I got these at the '96 US Open from the Nike booth. Absolutely thrashed them that year during Junior High tennis.

Man I miss 90's Nike Tennis.

Damn that's a sick outsole!

Had a chance to stop by the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton a few days ago. Unfortunately the tennis section is tiny. These were the only things that caught my eye. Passed on em since I've been playing in my Wimbledon 9.5's these past few months. They also had DF Ballistecs and Cages for $40-$60.

Can someone help me out? I'm looking to copp a pair of the OG Oscillate but unfortunately they're out of my size 9.5. Should I opt for a size 9 or 10? (Haven't wore these since grade school)

Can someone help me out? I'm looking to copp a pair of the OG Oscillate but unfortunately they're out of my size 9.5. Should I opt for a size 9 or 10? (Haven't wore these since grade school)

For me, they fit true to size(I have a normal foot). I can't imagine going a half size down.

I'm guessing the white/lava vapors will only be available at us open. Emeralds still disappeared. I like the hot lava/black ones more anyway.

Had a chance to stop by the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton a few days ago. Unfortunately the tennis section is tiny. These were the only things that caught my eye. Passed on em since I've been playing in my Wimbledon 9.5's these past few months. They also had DF Ballistecs and Cages for $40-$60.
I was there a few weeks ago and they didn't have anything good in any section

I'll try to get more up later today. I have a bunch of these saved on my desktop. I always wanted a pair of the Air Max2 Sweep but never saw them in person (at least not in youth sizes).

Sorry for the pic overload

This would have been a nice retro. but, knowing Nike, they'd screw it up and cheapen it. Found a pair in my pile of junk

BTW- was able to get my hands on demo to Grigor's new stick

a new addition to my Yonex family

I saw you post on tennis warehouse. Man grigors stick needs too much modding to make it doable for me. I'll stick with my volkls, fishers and yonex.

LOL... damn, Fred! 

Would love to hear your impressions on Grigor's & #NKRising's sticks!

This would have been a nice retro. but, knowing Nike, they'd screw it up and cheapen it. Found a pair in my pile of junk

BTW- was able to get my hands on demo to Grigor's new stick

WOW, those sweeps are unreal, great come ups. Shoe was so comfortable for me, I wouldn't mind a typical Nike retro for a non inflated price. I know, ain't happening

Any1 know if any niketowns got or have the Serena Nike Court Flare LG (black/white) available or were they just online release??...the bigger sizes are all sold out on NDC looking for an 11 
frown.gif

Repped for the pics. Something about the Sweeps always screamed comfort to me. Really wish I had a pair back in the day.

I'd love to see a retro of those.

So, remember last week when i asked why websites all of a sudden stopped carrying the new Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 "RF Legend" for $200? (including NDC)

I fired off a couple emails today as to asking why? (Midwest, TennisWarehouse) their response back to me was, "Unfortunately Nike required us to stop selling the shoe. I apologize for the inconvenience."

uh, strange.....?

I won't front, when the RF Legend's initially dropped I said I would pass on them. Now that they're not accessible, I want them a little more than I did a few weeks ago. 
tired.gif

I kind of feel that way to but I'm still not sure about that colorway
But still like the hot lava with black better. Know I can eventually get them for $100 or less

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom