🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Close to completing my Davis cup/Olympic Rafa set. The newest addition is the 2.3 CB's. Just need the 1.3's
411997833.jpg

A few popped up on eBay at 149 but just a half size to small or big for me. Patiently waiting. Some other guy wants 250 when Nike is at 200. Don't get that

The Grey and Blue Vapors are kinda nice. Which is the only shoes I like from Nike's group fro 2016 right now.

And since there's a clay court version I might give these a go.

It will be interesting to see these go head to head with the new Barricades

vs.

and the 2016 Boost finally with a clean Black&White look giving the other Vapors a run for its money.

vs.

Haven't tried Boost in tennis shoes... I have regular 2015's, which I love, so that alone might be worth checking out.

Last edited:
Talk on the tennis warehouse thread says Nike fall is much better with new designs. No other info was given
They see the catalog but can't reveal colors or anything

Nadal French open shorts at Nike outlet tinton falls nj for $12 with 30% off rack. A lot of large left if anyone interested
His windrunner would be about 50 with the 30 off. Medium and large
Didn't really need the shorts but for $12 I couldn't pass up lol

Last edited:
Damn someone bought them all. I mistakenly bought an xl with a large hanger tag on then. Or Nike pulled them. Only a small short on the rack now.

Does anyone have a closeup of the vapors roger has been wearing lately with the copa white outfit ?

Back
Top Bottom