🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Did anyone actually score a hat? A lot of times nike will initially post something as out of stock and then later change it. I got on there immediately after the win and it was Out of Stock right from the start.

Did anyone actually score a hat? A lot of times nike will initially post something as out of stock and then later change it. I got on there immediately after the win and it was Out of Stock right from the start.
Yeah I'm there with you. Didn't get it. In the app it says out of stock but in the site it says coming soon. So my guess is that it isn't out. Also, i imagine it takes a bit more effort for them to produce a hat since all the stitching is in gold

Damn did the hat really sell out? Basically went from "Coming Soon" to not available for me. Hopefully I can get it via Nike Canada.

Per Nike, last comment. Hat is coming soon.
Screenshot_20180128-164928.png

Can anyone please tell me where to find Nike bandanas? Tenniswarehouse, tennis-point etc. don't have any....

Yes, they are hard to find, and aren’t even released often lately. Do you have a specific one you’re looking for?

I feel like nike really doesn't care about the bandanas since a couple years, like they did before.
I have a lot of Federer's special event bandanas, but nowadays I don't see them for sale anymore.
Additionally I think nike has focused on standard bandanas for the players. Just black with white swoosh or the opposite.
Same situation for the wristbands.

Nike doesn't do a true bandana anymore. For the last few years they've been going with a dri fit type head tie

Guys, I want to buy the RF Winter Aerobill Hat - Dark Atomic Teal w/Flint Grey & White (375) but they just sold out on Tennis Warehouse.
Can anyone tell me if they're still available somewhere else?

Not a fan of the Aerobill but a collection is a collection lol

The headties are actually great. They wick sweat and feel less bulky then the old bandanas. They didnt really do much last year with them. I have a big collection of them i want new colors too. Nike hear us les gooo.

Back
Top Bottom