🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Don't know if I should get the hat now and pay shipping or wait until Nike stocks them (if they stock them).

Did anyone get their shipping confirmation for their RF20 shirts? I ordered something off Nike like 12 hours after the shirts and it was shipped already.

I got shipping notification on the shirt from Nike about 1am this morning.

Has anyone been to Match in Africa? Looking to go to the Bay Area one on March 5. Tickets aren't bad right now but do you think I'll be able to scalp some for cheaper when it comes closer to the event? Not sure if these things sell out?

Nike put up more of the RF20 t-shirts in all sizes, in case anyone missed out the first time

Didn't pull the trigger on TW, TE, or MW, while I was waiting on Nike. Now I'm here still waiting.....

Looks like the hat is going to be much more limited than the shirts.
Meanwhile somebody paid $2400 for the RF Colombia hat on ebay. It was the seller's "last one," except of course for the last one they have up now at $3000.

Looks like the hat is going to be much more limited than the shirts.
Meanwhile somebody paid $2400 for the RF Colombia hat on ebay. It was the seller's "last one," except of course for the last one they have up now at $3000.
Not only do sellers ruin it for us, but so do dumb, idiot buyers

Hat will probably show up in Burlington or wherever just like the 18 hats. Just a guess...

My shirt should be here tomorrow, I'll post a pic if anyone needs one.

Do you guys know if it's possible to find old Nike stuff (like Federer polos) online? I saw people selling some on Instagram but I'm not sure if they are reliable...

Do you guys know if it's possible to find old Nike stuff (like Federer polos) online? I saw people selling some on Instagram but I'm not sure if they are reliable...
There's two guys on Instagram from Germany and the Netherlands that are pretty good. Tennis Sale Privat and Tennis Clothes Sale

Someone from the UK has on the bay UK. Comes with a commemorative box
s-l1600 (2).jpg

I got the Box too! Deal was just to be fast enough ok the Nike App! It was completely free! Kind of a raffle which said: „20 Shirts for 20“

Attachments

• 489F836F-ECA7-446C-980E-C98431CD47A7.jpeg
    489F836F-ECA7-446C-980E-C98431CD47A7.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 4ED74E44-7471-469F-BC30-90D5739433B0.jpeg
    4ED74E44-7471-469F-BC30-90D5739433B0.jpeg
    343.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom