🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

309B37FE-2FF1-4066-BCFF-E70B69F24661.png

It's interesting that sites are putting Fed Wimbledon stuff up already. But I mean it kind of makes sense. It starts in a week and a half. All these stores must already have inventory. Nike would really be screwing these stores by telling them to hold off until the negotiations are complete

It's interesting that sites are putting Fed Wimbledon stuff up already. But I mean it kind of makes sense. It starts in a week and a half. All these stores must already have inventory. Nike would really be screwing these stores by telling them to hold off until the negotiations are complete
If Nike didnt offer a buy-back program for Fed stuff... I'm selling it. Easy as that. I have inventory and I want money before the train comes to a full stop.

Remember, its only us freaks who know of this deal... there are still plenty of folks who want Nike RF Wimbledon gear who are non the wiser

If Nike didnt offer a buy-back program for Fed stuff... I'm selling it. Easy as that. I have inventory and I want money before the train comes to a full stop.

Remember, its only us freaks who know of this deal... there are still plenty of folks who want Nike RF Wimbledon gear who are non the wiser
No doubt

This is doubly so with small shops. We got Nike gear in way before the "debut" date on many occasions. Put that crap on a hanger and tag it. No one cared.

So there is uncertainty about Federer and Nike and I have all this Nike stuff with his initials on it? SELL! Before it immediately drops in value.

That Rafa red hat looks like it will go good with last years us open lunars Will have to get on discount at end of season

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn’t that suprising Fall outfits/shoes are already released ? Can we assume this is a move in order to clear stuffs as they already know Roger is not re-signing ?

But if Federer is indeed going to Uniqlo then my question is- where are the leaks of Uniqlo s new Rogers apparel? I assume that they also make mass release to get big money from the first Wimbledon sellings and wimbledon is like 2 weeks away so the stuff should be prepared allready?

Back
Top Bottom