🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

giwV7fL.jpg

oops, just saw that this was already posted....

Side note, after seeing this picture, I can conclude that Fed knows and has his year more than a year in advance. It would be strange that Nike would have recently made his Vapor X with a 7 logo

Am i an idiot, what am i missing from the photo of his sneakers? that its an old skyline logo on his shoe and not an updated one, correct?

ah yes, you're right.... strange that both Roger and Nike or Uniqlo are leaving everyone is this limbo-type space. my guess is we'll get a definitive answer by the weekend (obviously)

I am sure that this all ends with some incredible Nike and RF stuff. They are playing with people and probably release new colourway shoes and maybe also announce new RF line like Air Jordan. No way Roger would change his shoes and clothes for Uniqlo before the most important tournament of the year. There is no leaks of him wearing Uniqlo or at least trying new stuff out before such a imoprtant tournament...

any news about RF kit ? the the Nike RF Essential polo that many websites are saying Roger Federer will wear in white at Wimbledon on Monday is e a 65% polyester/35% cotton polo, it feels like a casual cotton polo !

Attachments

• e8f8a71aec8107687e0f94b1b1026a8a (1).jpg
    e8f8a71aec8107687e0f94b1b1026a8a (1).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 71
Yeah. Nothing on his actual playing shirt which is weird. No leaks or nothing.
Unless it’s a uniqlo shirt and it’s top secret lol

He's wearing the Essential polo. He's supposed to wear one in the winter too. At least from what I've read

Could it be that Nike is now switching to "RF"-labeling Rogers clothes instead of labeling it with a swoosh plus the RF Logo ? This could be sign for a jordanish lifetime agreement with Nike....

really cant wait to see what's going ti happen tomorrow , im convinced that he will not play with the RF essential polo !
he even used to wear the shorts and headband during the training sessions but it's all old stuff !

Back
Top Bottom