🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I love Uniqlo now. This is Fed USO apparel. That makes me more sick than seeing Fed step on Centre Court not wearing Nike
RF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, according to Darren Rovell, he says that Nike still own RF, so don't expect to see RF Uniqlo stuff

It looks so weird. Nike’s going to be pissed if he’s holding up that trophy with the uniqlo logo in two weeks.

As far as im concerned Nike effed up no idea why theyre becoming sooo cheap they give ****ty players deals in the nba all the time yet cant give the goat of tennis a decent one pretty pissed at Nike right now but look forward to buying a uniqlo track jacket though haha

As far as im concerned Nike effed up no idea why theyre becoming sooo cheap they give ****ty players deals in the nba all the time yet cant give the goat of tennis a decent one pretty pissed at Nike right now but look forward to buying a uniqlo track jacket though haha
That track jacket seemed a cream color. Off white. Surprised it passed Wimbledon’s strict rules.

I guess when he wore the suit to the press conference yesterday that was a sign that it was over. $$$$$$ saved on my end now.
I’m gonna be almost as rich as Fed. Not really

That track jacket seemed a cream color. Off white. Surprised it passed Wimbledon’s strict rules.
Yea no kidding im glad it did though its actually nice the sizing for uniqlo is weird though since its japanese sizing could be tricky finding the right fit im not looking forward to that lol

Nice. I like their stuff. Got some of their tennis shorts Good quality. If they keep up the quality and the price lower than nike...

Also, according to Darren Rovell, he says that Nike still own RF, so don't expect to see RF Uniqlo stuff
Thats no good for Nike. They can't do anything with it without Fed being with Nike.... possibly collect royalties if Fed uses it for other brands.

If it is likely he will stay on with shoes (it appears so) that may be the only place we see the RF logo

It seemed like Nike wanted to keep their last tie to Rog in his logo. Make *some* money off of him lol

Conspiracy alert: Fed saw the atrocity that Nike planned for him to wear at the USO so he played hard ball and demanded a massive deal

Rog just said the RF logo will come with him eventually... they hope to start selling Uniqlo with RF branding to public start of next year!

It looks so weird. Nike’s going to be pissed if he’s holding up that trophy with the uniqlo logo in two weeks.

All I care about is him holding up the trophy. I couldn’t care less about his sponsors at that moment.

do you think this will have any effect(increase/decrease) on the value or demand of past Nike RF apparel and shoes for resell.

Fed on his shoes: "I don't have a shoe deal. I'm looking forward to see what shoes I will be wearing in the new future. For now I will be wearing Nike. They have shown interest in having a shoe deal. Everything is open, it's very exciting."

Makes sense for both sides. Federer is one of the most globally recognizable athletes and Uniqlo is huge overseas. Even if Roger calls it quits in a year or two, he’s still going to be a valuable asset.

With that said, their clothing is drab AF. Went to a couple of their stores in Tokyo and as affordable as their prices were, very underwhelming apparel.

So none of its for sale? Or even made for mass production. Crazy. Ive bought fed outfits for years now. My wallet will thank feds wallet getting fat

Do you see how much Uniqlo is paying him?

The only Nike people getting more than that are Lebron and Jordan.

Do you see how much Uniqlo is paying him?

The only Nike people getting more than that are Lebron and Jordan.
Yeah seriously. If I was Nike I'm like thanks, but no thanks. Especially that they own the RF logo for the next little bit. They can still make money off the logo and not have to pay anything for it. Makes sense to me.
But honestly, how much is Fed worth to them? Maybe $15-20M a year? I think it's obvious that they had no desire to touch 10yr/$300M, and to be honest, I can't blame them

Back
Top Bottom