🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

90E69270-6988-47E4-A456-6D00715542B2.jpeg I know i said I was trying to stop but .....Couldn’t pass up for $100 off eBay. Lol

Rafa was doing a promo for Nike regarding his new outfit for AO’20 and the new Nike Zoom Vapor Cage 4.

Imo, Nike should have done a Nike Flare upper with the ZC3 outsole for Rafa to celebrate Agassi’s 25th Anniversary of his 1st USO title. Plus the color slightly matches his USO outfit.

Imo, Nike should have done a Nike Flare upper with the ZC3 outsole for Rafa to celebrate Agassi’s 25th Anniversary of his 1st USO title. Plus the color slightly matches his USO outfit.

Lol right! Instead we get a Jordan 8????

Question: is anybody familiar how to customize shoes in a professional way? For example adding a RF logo to the heel of a "boring" white vapor? :tongue:

I wanted to get them for my lady but $190 is steep for a casual player. Pretty dope though. Looks like they’re sitting and giving me time to think it over.

I'm digging the new potential design of the C4, except for the Zoom Zero design of the heel (how it wraps underneath and sticks out).

Back
Top Bottom