🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

sloane-stephens-of-the-usa-hits-a-return-to-anna-kalinskaya-of-russia-picture-id1164447981

I think Nike/Jordan should stop doing tennis collaborations, if I remember correctly three high profile USO shoes and three relative flops: Sampras 1997 R4, Federer 2017 QF, Sloan R1. There might be more.

Stop the #jordancurse

Reactions: ARK
Roger made it to the semis in 2014 when they introduced his Jordan collab, and won multiple tournaments after that wearing various colorways from the AJ3 collab

Sampras' shoe wasn't a Jordan collab, it was the "Jumpsmash" but that was just his own take on the Jumpman

You can't blame the shoes for Sloane's performance last night lol

Hope they continue the basketball/tennis collabs. Plenty of room for creativity there

Roger made it to the semis in 2014 when they introduced his Jordan collab, and won multiple tournaments after that wearing various colorways from the AJ3 collab

Sampras' shoe wasn't a Jordan collab, it was the "Jumpsmash" but that was just his own take on the Jumpman

You can't blame the shoes for Sloane's performance last night lol

Hope they continue the basketball/tennis collabs. Plenty of room for creativity there

Exactly, its a joke based on the Madden Curse. Pete's was birthday gift Oscillate from Nike inspired by Jordans. Serena invalidates the curse anyways as she won the AO in her Jordan collab. :D

FA60639E-C956-4CFD-B340-ACFD8B5CED37.jpeg Bought these thinking they would go kind of fast Like the other 2 colors but see they are sitting. Might return and wait for discount

Anyone know a good site to get replacement shoelaces for vapors ? Need navy blue color.
I’ve searched but just asking
Thanks

Hopefully we get Rafa polo in more colors than black. Loving that one. Only problem with that polo is how long it is.

Back
Top Bottom